The new Volvo V90 Cross Country 2018-2019 – photos and videos, the price and specifications, the technical specifications of the Swedish all-road wagon. A new model of the family Volvo Cross Country – Volvo B90 Cross Country replaces the station wagon with increased ground clearance Volvo XC70. The official world premiere of the new Volvo V90 Cross Country, based on the Volvo V90 wagon model, is tentatively scheduled for the Paris Motor Show 2016 . Sales of a new all-terrain all-terrain vehicle will start in January 2017, the price of preliminary information will be at least 47-50 thousand euros.
The new all-terrain station wagon V90 Cross Country is an excellent addition to the already produced models of the 90-series in the sedan of the sedan Volvo S90 , the versatile Volvo V90 and the crossover Volvo XC90 . The Swedish novelty is endowed with a lot of advantages and will be very serious competition for German all-wheel drive universals with increased ground clearance Audi A6 Allroad and the newest Mercedes E-Class All-Terrain .
Swedish all-terrain novelty in terms of body design, interior decoration and in technical terms is the brother of the Volvo V90 general, but … the V90 Cross Country version does not mean that name.
The all-terrain station wagon has a number of differences from the Volvo B90 soplatform brother: in addition to the standard all-wheel drive with all the driving wheels, this is an impressive 210 mm ground clearance, other body dimensions, the original front and rear bumper with the inscription Cross Country, solid plastic protection of the lower body parts and Edges of wheel arches, huge 20-inch wheels (light-alloy wheels with five double spokes and rubber size 245 / 45R20).
- The exterior dimensions of the Volvo V90 Cross Country 2018-2019 are 4939 mm in length, 1879 mm in width (including exterior mirrors of the rear view of 2019 mm), 1543 mm in height, with 2,941 mm of wheelbase and 210 mm of ground clearance.
- The angle of entry is 18.9 degrees, the angle of the exit is 20.7 degrees.
- The curb weight of the all-terrain station wagon, depending on the installed engine and the type of gearbox, ranges from 1920 kg to 1966 kg.
Salon vnedorozhnogo versatile person completely repeats the interior decoration of the conventional universal wagon Volvo B90. The materials are of the highest quality, a solid set of modern equipment and the most advanced security systems: a digital instrument panel with a 12.3-inch color screen, a multimedia Sensus Connect system with a 9.5-inch color touch screen, premium audio system, high-comfort Chairs of the first row and second row with heating, ventilation and massage function.
As a standard and additional equipment there is a Pilot Assist system, a parking assistant, systems that recognize road signs and are able to identify people and animals on the road, assistants warning the driver of the threat of a frontal collision and a slippery road surface.
Luggage compartment vsedorozhnika can take, depending on the position of the backs of the seats of the second row from 913 to 1526 liters.
Specifications of the Volvo V90 Cross Country 2018-2019.
In the presence of a chassis SPA with a completely independent architecture of the suspension (in front of the suspension struts and double levers, behind the multi-link with a composite transverse spring), the all-wheel drive system with the BorgWarner coupling, the Drive Modes system with five modes of operation (economical, comfortable, sporty, individual and off-road) . As an option, air suspension and adaptive shock absorbers. For the station wagon with increased ground clearance and a standard all-wheel drive, petrol and diesel engines are offered, supplemented with the PowerPulse system that eliminates the turbo pit, in the company with 8 automatic transmissions (for the least powerful engines there is 6 manual transmissions), there will also be a hybrid power unit.
- Volvo V90 Cross Country D4 AWD (190 hp 400 Nm) with 6 MKPP (8AKPP) is satisfied with only 5.1 (5.2) liters of diesel fuel per 100 kmh in combined mode.
- Volvo V90 Cross Country D5 AWD (235 hp 480 Nm).
- Volvo V90 Cross Country T5 AWD (254 hp 350 Nm).
- Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 AWD (320 hp 400 Nm) with 8 automatic transmissions shoots up to the first hundred in just 6.3 seconds, the maximum speed is limited by electronics 240 kmh.