The joint venture Dongfeng-Nissan positions Venucia’s sub-brand models as premium … in Chinese, of course, by the standards. In the production line of the young brand, created in September 2010, there are already quite a few cars: electric Venucia e30 EV – clone Nissan Leaf , mini hatchback Venucia R30 ( Nissan Micra double), Venucia R50 hatchback and Venucia D50 sedan (copies of Nissan Tiida ), stylish the Venucia D60 sedan, the Venucia R50X, the Venucia T70 and the Venucia T70X (built on the Nissan Qashqai platform), the Venucia T90 crossover (the sister of the Nissan Qashqai + 2). And now their company is replenished with a new 7-seater minivan Venucia M50V.
It is clear that almost all Venucia sub-brand models are based on Japanese partner Nissan’s platforms of Chinese company Dongfeng, and the novelty is announced by the representatives of the young Chinese brand, as an original and completely self-developed model.
Having carefully examined the body of the new Chinese compact Venucia M50V from all sides, we really recognize that there was nothing similar in the line of Japanese Nissan. The exterior design of the new Chinese compact van is both simple and attractive. The model will clearly appeal to motorists of different age categories, from young people who are not burdened by a family, to motorists with children. At the same time, the “premium” 7-seat compact car of Venucia brand looks more solid and expensive than the brother Dongfeng 370 with its frankly simple and boring bodywork.
Novelty flaunts large complex headlights and large headlights, a massive front bumper with pronounced air intakes and fog lamps, a stylish harmonious body profile with large doors and power stern, a huge vertical luggage compartment door.
- The exterior dimensions of the body of the Venucia M50V 2019-2020 are 4501 mm in length, 1726 mm in width, 1780 mm in height, with 2750 mm of wheelbase.
- The track of the front wheels is 1490 mm, the track of the rear wheels is 1514 mm.
- Standard compact is equipped with 16-inch wheel disks (steel or light alloy) with rubber 185/65 R15, as an option and for a rich set of stylish stylish 16-inch alloy wheels with 195/55 R16 tires.
The body of the Chinese compact car is 5-door, the cabin is 7-seater by default with the landing formula 2 + 2 + 3. In this case, comfortable chairs of the first and second rows with armrests are installed.
Competent layout of the salon allowed to provide all crew members on board a compact Chinese van with a body length of only 4.5 meters an acceptable stock of free space.
- The distance from the seat cushion to the upholstery of the ceiling in the first row is 1060 mm, in the second row is 1030 mm, in the third row is 960 mm, only the seats of the last row are set very low at a distance of 280 mm from the floor.
- The width of the salon in the first row is 1380 mm, in the second row – 1390 mm, in the third row – 1350 mm. Armchairs of the first and second rows with a wide range of longitudinal adjustment (the angle of the backrest, of course, is also regulated).
- So in the first row, the storage of the legroom, depending on the position of the seats, is 850 – 1060 mm, in the second row is 690-940 mm, and in the third row, 620-870 mm.
The luggage compartment of the Chinese compact car with a 7-seat seat layout can not boast of a solid size. Behind the back of the third row is a narrow niche with a width of only 330 mm. When the third row of seats is added, the cargo capacities of the luggage compartment significantly increase: length – 740 mm, width from 1140 mm to 1320 mm, height – 1200 mm.
Loading height of the boot floor is only 560 mm, and under the open door of the luggage compartment, a person with a height of 178 cm can fully occupy the position.
The interior decoration of the Chinese novelty is reserved and concise. In front of us is the interior of a regular budget Chinese car, but with a few bright details in the form of a stylish instrument panel (a combination of analog coolant temperature sensors and a fuel reserve with a digital screen responsible for reading the speedometer, tachometer and on-board computer), a modern multimedia system and a stylish and a few rectilinear, front panels.
The basic configuration of the Venucia M50V with the initial 112-horsepower 1.5-liter gasoline engine is equipped with all necessary equipment: front airbags, ISOFIX anchorages, ABS with EBD and BAS, remote central locking, on-board computer, longitudinal adjustment of the second seat separate seats, 3 – a local rear seat, an audio system with 4 speakers (radio, USB, AUX), air conditioning, fog lights, power windows on all doors and electric rearview mirror adjustment.
More advanced equipment bundles with the initial 112-horsepower engine and versions with a more powerful 124-horsepower 1.6 liter engine in addition receive light alloy 15-16 inch wheels, heated rearview mirrors, parking sensors in front and rear, cruise control, multifunction steering Wheel, multimedia system with 7-inch color screen (music, Bluetooth, rear view camera), leather trim.
Specifications Venucia M50V 2019-2020 year. At the heart of the minivan is a budget front-drive platform with an independent front suspension architecture (MacPherson strut) and a semi-independent rear suspension (torsion bar). Front disc brakes ventilated, rear drum, power steering electric.
For the Chinese compact, there are two petrol four-cylinder gasoline engines.
- 1,5-liter (112 hp 139 Nm), paired with 5 MKPP is satisfied with 7 liters of fuel.
- The 1.6-liter (124 HP 153 Nm) in tandem with CVT CVT consumes about 8 liters of gasoline in a combined mode.