The German company 2018-2019 BMW AG announced a global network to market restyled versions of three and five-door hatchback 2018-2019 BMW 1-Series model year. The official world premiere of the updated 2018-2019 BMW 1-series will be held in the spring of , under the Geneva You international motor show For . Start of sales of the updated German hatchback 2018-2019 BMW 1-series in Russia is scheduled for May 23, .
Having survived the update of the 2018-2019 BMW 1-Series have got new three-cylinder 1.5-liter turbo engines (petrol and diesel), became more crowded list of basic equipment, expanded opportunities to order optional assistants and advanced security systems. And most importantly, the “unity” significantly corrected the front and back of the body, giving the car a more modern, stylish and sporty appearance.
Putting a number prereform 2018-2019 BMW 1-Series and survived the update model 2018-2019 BMW 1-series model year facelift find very, very successful. Designers have tried to conscience, and the new Bavarian hatchback 1-Series looks bright, juicy and in full accordance with family tradition produced cars the 2018-2019 BMW AG .
The front and rear end of the updated models of the 1-Series are fully assembled from new parts and components. Official photos and videos to help address new false radiator grille, front and rear bumper with verified aerodynamic chips, headlamps, comes standard with LED ring daytime running lights (optionally available full LED headlights), large L-shaped marker lights with LED filling, and change the configuration of the tailgate.
It would seem that only a new bumper and lighting fixtures, as well as a great and noble looks updated model 2018-2019 BMW the first series.
Interior updated versions of the five-door hatchback and the three-door version of the 2018-2019 BMW 1-Series was not touched by the hands of designers and builders. And whether it is necessary to change something in the almost ideal premium vehicle. High-quality finishing materials, accurate assembly and fitting of interior parts, the first row of chairs model and verified ergonomics. As standard equipment the manufacturer promises 8-NIL airbags, climate control, entertainment system 2018-2019 BMW Radio Professional, iDrive system with color 6.5-inch display and a rain sensor.
As an additional optional equipment include Active Cruise Control with function Stop & Go, Parking Assistant (Assistant parallel and perpendicular parking with 12-Tew sensors), Driving Assistant (camera is tracking the signs), reversing camera, Lane Departure Warning (tracking system leaving the band), collision warning systems (collision warning system), Park Distance Control (parking sensors) …
Navigation system Professional, 8,8-inch color screen, tire pressure sensors, sport seats of the first row, leather trim, power and heated front seats, heated steering wheel, dual-zone climate control, panoramic electric sunroof, Harman Kardon Hi- Fi system with 12-Tew speakers and digital 360 W amplifier, towing hitch (maximum trailer weight braked 1500 kg).
Cargo space, depending on the position of the rear seats able to take from 360 to 1,200 liters of luggage.
Technical characteristics of the 2018-2019 BMW 1-Series will be pleasantly surprised by the presence of nine !!! engines with 2018-2019 BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, the corresponding CO2 emissions level of strict standards Euro 6. Motorists are invited to choose from four diesel and five petrol versions of the updated hatchback 2018-2019 BMW 1 Series, the choice between the 6 speed manual or automatic transmission 8, as well as the opportunity to order a full drive xDrive for the most powerful version of the Bavarian hatch (the default drive to the rear wheels).
- 2018-2019 BMW 116d is equipped with a three-cylinder 1.5-liter engine (116 hp 270 Nm), dynamics of dispersal to 100 mph in 10.3 seconds, average fuel consumption of 3.6-4.1 liters of diesel.
The other three diesel versions are equipped with four-cylinder 2.0-liter diesel engine of different power.
- 2018-2019 BMW 118d (150 hp 320 Nm), with 6 speed manual (8 automatic) zero to 100 mph in 8.3 (8.1) seconds, content 4.0-4.3 (3.8-4.2) liters of fuel.
- 2018-2019 BMW 120d (190 hp 400 Nm), mated to a 6 speed manual (automatic transmission 8) provides dynamic acceleration to 100 kmh in 7.1 (7.0) seconds and average consumption of diesel fuel at the level of 4.1-4.5 (3, 9-4,3) liters per hundred.
- The most powerful diesel version of the Bavarian “unity» – 2018-2019 BMW 125d (224 hp 450 Nm) comes with only 8 automatic transmission, acceleration to the first hundred in 6.3 seconds, fuel consumption in the combined mode, 4.3-4.6 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 116i is equipped with a 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine (109 hp 180 Nm), and paired with 6 speed manual hatchback can accelerate up to 100 mph in 10.6 seconds, average fuel consumption of 5.0-5.4 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 118i with four-cylinder 1.6-liter engine (136 hp 220 Nm) works in tandem with a 6 speed manual (8 automatic) and provides the dynamics to the first hundred in 8.5 (8.7) seconds, fuel consumption in the combined driving mode 5.4-5.7 (5,6-5,9) liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 120i with the 1.6-liter engine with four-cylinder engine (177 hp 250 Nm) and 6 speed manual (8 automatic) takes cars to the first hundred in 7.4 (7.2) seconds, average fuel consumption of 5,7 6,0 (5,6-5,9) liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 125i with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine (218 hp 310 Nm) is also equipped with a choice of 6 speed manual (8 automatic), accelerating dynamics from 0 to 100 kmh in 6.4 (6.2) seconds, average consumption fuel is 6.6-6.7 (6.3-6.5) a liter.
- At the top of the model range hurricane 2018-2019 BMW M135i version with a 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine 2018-2019 BMW M Performance (326 hp 450 Nm) and 6 manual transmission (automatic transmission Steptronic 8), a powerful hatchback shoots up to 100 mph in just 5.1 (4.9) seconds, fuel consumption is stated in combined mode – 8.0 (7.5) liters.