Updated Japanese SUV 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander model year presented at the New York International Auto Show in early April . New 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander , on the assurance of the representatives of 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Motors Company has received more than a hundred amendments to the body design, the interior design and the overall design of the crossover. The main thing that survived the restyled 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander is already available in Russia at a price of 1 289 thous. Rubles.
Production of 2018-2019 Mitsubishi restyled versions Autlender for the Russian market is carried out at the plant “PSMA Rus” in Kaluga.
The third generation 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander enjoys great popularity in Russia. At the end of the last pre-reform Outlander became the best selling medium sized crossover in the domestic market with a score of 29040 copies. So it’s no surprise that sales of the renewed Outlander was launched from the Russian market.
Restyled 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander became a serial firstborn, which tried on the new design of the front part of the body, called Dynamic Shield (dynamic shield). Chic and stylish nose serial 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander went from prototype Outlander PHEV Concept-S, shown last autumn at the Paris Motor Show. It is interesting that in the future, all models of 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Motors awarded this front part.
The updated 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander in the official photo and video front looks great. Neat headlights with LED daytime lights (optional LED dipped beam) visually connected by two chrome slats. Bumper with a huge dynamic shield framed by broken lines of the chrome vertical elements and horizontal bar at the bottom edge, stylish round foglights.
The side of the body survived the restyled Outlander got new wings, dynamic plastic lining at the bottom of the door decorated with additional stylish chrome elements. Dear version flaunt R18 alloy wheels with a new design of the original drawing.
Feed updated Outlander acquired new larger-marker lamps with LED chopped edges and filling, just changed the tailgate and a new bumper with a strong overlay of black plastic that is resistant to scratches.
Installation of new bumpers and used in the design of the new nose design chips Vehicle Dynamic Shield changed the dimensions of the Japanese crossover.
- External dimensions of the body renewed 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander model year make 4695 mm in length, width 1800 mm, height with roof rails 1680 mm, wheelbase 2670 mm ground clearance (clearance) of 215 mm, track width front and rear wheels is 1540 mm.
- 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV, though, but the owner of the car is not superfluous to know and geometrical parameters of a body: the angles of entry and exit, as well as the angle of the ramp is surmounted 21 degrees.
- Depending on the engine and the level of equipment of auto crossover set of tires 215 / 70R16 16-inch steel or alloy wheels and tires 225 / 55R18 18-inch alloy wheels.
Representatives of 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Motors announce that an updated Outlander increased stiffness of the body torsion and bending, modified suspension, upgraded steering with electric power, installed noise insulating glass (front windshield and glass boot lid) and denser door seals, apply more sound insulation, as well as CVT CVT Jatco eighth generation from the manufacturer, and will improve the dynamic performance characteristics of the crossover, while ensuring lower fuel consumption.
The updated interior 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander model year sets a new, more modern steering wheel, used better materials for finishing leather, changed color screen multimedia system, new decorative items, the third-row seats improved for easier folding.
2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander configuration and price
The most affordable new 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander in picking Inform 2 WD, worth 1.289 million. Rubles, a 2.0-liter gasoline engine and CVT, front-wheel drive promises the presence of ABS and EBD, front airbags, central locking with remote control, halogen headlamps with LED daytime running lights, spoiler over the liftgate glass, adjust the steering wheel height and depth, lift the driver’s seat, fabric upholstery of seats, on-board computer, electric windows on all doors, climate control and air ducts at the feet of the rear passengers.
With the rising cost of renewed 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander model year (the maximum price soars to 1,919,000 rubles for the powerful 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport c 3,0-liter 230-horsepower engine.) In the car added: all-wheel drive All-Wheel Control, or Super All -Wheel Control, ASTC (stability combined with traction Control), Brake Assist, Hill Start Assist, side airbags, side curtain and knee airbags, front LED LED headlamps (dipped beam and LED daytime lights), exterior mirrors with electric drive, heating and repeaters of turn indicators, rear LED position lamps, headlight washers, front fog lights, tinted glass, roof rails, multifunction steering wheel with leather trim, cruise control, color display on the dashboard lights ignition, power driver’s seat, leather-trimmed seats, audio system with 6-Th-speaker (radio, CD MP3, USB), Bluetooth, or a modern multimedia system with a color touch screen (music, phone, navigation, rear-view camera), power liftgate, heated windscreen, rain sensors and light, dual-zone climate control.
Specifications 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander
Specifications renewed 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander crossover fully independent suspension with MacPherson struts at the front and rear mnogoryichazhka brakes all-wheel ventilated disc, rack and pinion steering system with an electric booster, front-wheel drive or full 2WD 4WD.
In Russia, the new 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander is available with three different power petrol engines familiar to motorists on the pre-reform version of the Japanese crossover.
- Front-wheel drive Outlander 2WD version with a 2.0-liter (146 hp 196 Nm), mated to a new CVT – acceleration from 0 to 100 mph in 11.1 seconds and a top speed of 193 km and an average fuel consumption is claimed at 7.3 liters .
- All-wheel drive 4WD Outlander versions with 2.0-liter (146 hp 196 nm) in tandem with the new generation CVT CVT accelerates to 100 mph for 11.7 seconds, top speed 188 mph, fuel consumption in the combined cycle of 7.6 liters.
- Updated 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander 4WD four-wheel drive with a 2.4-liter (167 hp 222 Nm) with the CVT variator eighth generation doing exercise acceleration to 100 mph in 10.2 seconds, the maximum attainable speed 198 mph, fuel consumption in combined mode is 7, 7 liters.
- The most powerful and dynamic version of the 2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport with the 3.0-liter V6 (230 hp 292 Nm) is equipped, of course, all-wheel drive system 4WD and automatic transmission 6, spurt from 0 to 100 mph takes just 8.7 seconds, top speed 205 mph and fuel consumption in the combined cycle is not less than 8.9 liters per hundred.
2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander video
2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 Mitsubishi Outlander photo salon
Click photo to enlarge