The German company 2018-2019 Audi AG announced the entry of the updated compact crossover 2018-2019 Audi Q3 model year. Restyling version of the youngest in the line of crossover 2018-2019 Audi Q3 and his powerful brother RS Q3, survivors received a facelift and more powerful engines, will be available to motorists in Europe and Russia in February . Price 2018-2019 Audi Q3 model year range from 29600 euro Buy charged new 2018-2019 Audi RS Q3 is possible for the price of 56600 euros (prices for Germany). The growth in value compared with dorestaylingovoy 2018-2019 Audi q3 amounts to 700 euros, the powerful 2018-2019 Audi RS 3 Q will become more expensive for 2000 euros. Price list for the new 2018-2019 Audi Q3 year for the Russian market will be presented early next year.
Official photos and videos with images of the updated 2018-2019 Audi Q3 and the 2018-2019 Audi RS Q3 help to understand that changes in the exterior design of compact crossovers minimal, but how cool details refreshed appearance. Survivors restyled 2018-2019 Audi crossovers Kyu 3 and PC Kyu3 , more than just change the front, where the leading role takes a huge false radiator grille Singleframe with a wide chrome frame. Wide top corners frame grille flow into the headlights, stylish emphasizing their strict kind.
By default, the new 2018-2019 Audi Ku March is equipped with xenon headlights, complemented by LED daytime running lights strokes. But as an option is now available for stuffing full LED headlamps (27 LED lights provide low and high beams, fog lights and daytime parking lights and turn signals are dynamic, flare wave in the direction of rotation).
Rear also received a new bumper, emphasizing the overall dynamic crossover appearance. Overall standard lights in halogen bulbs, for extra charge with LED filling (3D-effect, dynamic direction indicators).
- Installing New bumpers slightly change the look and dimensions of the body of the updated crossovers. External dimensions 2018-2019 Audi Q3 , amount to 4388 mm in length, 1831 mm in width (in view mirrors 2019 mm) and 1590 mm in height (in view of the fin antenna 1608 mm) with 2603 mm wheelbase and 170 mm clearance (clearance). Front track – 1571 mm, rear track – 1575 mm.
- External dimensions of the charged body 2018-2019 Audi RS Q3 , amount: 4411 mm long, 1841 mm (including exterior mirrors 2019 mm) in width, 1580 mm in height, with a 2603 mm wheelbase of 170 mm and clearance. Front track – 1571 mm, rear track – 1577 mm.
- The German manufacturer has expanded the palette of enamels, paint finishes offered for a compact crossover with new colors – Hainan Blue metallic, Cuvee Silver metallic, Utopia Blue metallic, and also added seven new designs for alloy wheels. In total 16 !!! proposed for the updated 2018-2019 Audi Q3 options rims ranging from R16 to R20 with tires 215/65 R16, 235/55 R17, 235/50 R18, 255/40 R19 and 255/35 R20.
Interior updated versions of 2018-2019 Audi’s compact crossover Kyu3 remained intact and in exactly the same interior design dorestaylingovoy versions. Unless, of course, does not take into account the more rigorous and expressive decorative elements (frame ducts, internal door handles, gearshift area around the control knob) and a wide choice of upholstery color solutions center armrest, door cards, chairs and ceiling.
The rest of the driver and passengers are waiting for high-quality materials and high levels of interior build, fantastic ergonomics and comfort. Despite its compact exterior dimensions of a body shop 2018-2019 Audi Q 3 is able to comfortably accommodate five adults. Tellingly, three in the second row passengers even freely. Cargo capacity of the smallest crossover in the production line of the 2018-2019 Audi Q3 model holds, depending on the provisions of the backrest of the rear seat from 460 to 1365 liters.
Technical features of the updated 2018-2019 Audi 2018-2019 Audi Q3 and the 2018-2019 Audi RS Q3 year – here for what was conceived restyled model. German engineers worked on the suspension crossover, which has become more comfortable and energy-intensive, increased efficiency of electric power-assisted steering, and engine-power engines increased and at the same time reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
In fact, the updated 2018-2019 Audi q3 in will be available with three petrol engines and three diesel TFSI engines TDI, 6 speed manual or six-seven-speed gearbox S Tronic, Quattro permanent all-wheel drive with Haldex viscous coupling of the fifth generation (and maybe order crossover with front-wheel drive).
Gasoline engines for the updated 2018-2019 Audi Q3 crossover:
- 1.4-liter TFSI COD (150 hp 250 Nm), mated to a 6 speed manual (6 S Tronic) provides dynamic acceleration to 100 mph in 9.2 (8.9) seconds, a top speed of 204 mph. Average fuel consumption is 5.5 (5.8) liters per hundred, a paltry consumption of the motor is achieved in the ability to disable one or even two cylinders at low loads.
- 2.0-liter TFSI is available in two power versions (180 hp 320 Nm) or (220ls 350 Nm), average fuel consumption is claimed by the manufacturer at the level of 6.5-6.9 liters.
- The 2.0-liter TDI diesel engine in two power versions (150 hp 340 Nm) and (184 hp 380 Nm) diesel fuel consumption of 4.9-5.1 liters funny.
So it is not difficult to calculate that the power of a 2.0-liter gasoline engines increased by 10 and 9 horses, and a powerful diesel version added 7 forces.
Most of all horses has increased under the hood of the updated 2018-2019 Audi RS Q3 model year, as many as thirty !!! Now petrol five-cylinder 2.5-liter TFSI produces 340 hp and 450 Nm, the 7-speed S Tronic and Quattro four-wheel drive to help successfully implement such a power, and crossover shoots up to 100 mph in 4.8 seconds, top speed of 250 mph (electronically limited). Due to the start-stop system, the average fuel consumption is 8.4 liters.