The premiere of the updated 2018-2019 BMW X3 second generation model year will be held in the spring at the Geneva Motor Show . But the Bavarians did not wait for the official launch of restyled 2018-2019 BMW X3 and allowed motorists to estimate changes little earlier in the crossover. February 5, in the network has the first photos and videos with the image of an updated version of the X3 model, as well as information about new engines, improved interior, upgraded electronic equipment and additional options.
Home sales in Russia survived facelift 2018-2019 BMW X3 is scheduled for this summer. The exact price is not yet known, but previously we can say that for those who want to buy a 2018-2019 BMW X3 , the price will increase, and will be at least 1.9 mln. Rubles.
Update premium 2018-2019 BMW X3 crossover can be considered elective, the 2018-2019 BMW X-3 of the second generation is produced since 2010 and restyled fell, as they say, just right. Changes in appearance, higher quality interior, new features and engines allow spur buying interest for the next 2-3 years, and then the third generation of the 2018-2019 BMW X 3 arrives.
The updated 2018-2019 BMW X3 , in the exterior design of the new front was more expressive “nostril” grille, a modified bumper with improved aerodynamics, new, more expressive headlights with signature double rings. As an option you can get the full LED headlight and fog even with LED technology (the same will be installed on both the serial 2018-2019 BMW X4 ). Exterior mirrors supplemented direction indicators with LED filling.
The rear part of the updated German crossover X3 has got a new bumper with a more expressive forms. Fifth tailgate can now be opened without using their hands, you just pull the foot under the rear bumper and the Smart Opener system will do everything herself.
In general, the updated 2018-2019 BMW Iks3 apparently became very much like new the 2018-2019 BMW the X5 , a great marketing ploy. Why pay a lot of big and expensive X5, if you can buy a more compact X3 with a smart appearance for a much more modest price.
Installing New bumpers led to an increase in the dimensions of the body crossover, but only in the length of 9 mm, the rest of the parameters are not changed.
- Body new 2018-2019 BMW X3 year 4657 mm long, 1881 mm wide, 1661 mm in height, 2810 mm wheelbase.
- The standard for installation are 225/60 R17 tires on alloy wheels 17 size, but there is a huge variety of larger wheels with alloy wheels 18, 19 and even 20th radius. For an updated version of the X3 and the already wide range of drives added to 5-Tew new additional options.
Also, the manufacturer has expanded the color gamut by adding four new shades, the color of the body is now the crossover can be selected from fifteen options.
The interior of the updated 2018-2019 BMW X3 crossover has not changed, but … multifunction steering wheel in leather is now standard equipment, set new holders with sliding cover on the console, the iDrive controller has got a built-in touchpad (handwriting input data). As an option, the new colors for the whetting of seats and interior trim elements, the latest generation navigation system Professional Multimedia with the function of selecting ECO PRO the most economical route, full-color Head-Up Display Head-Up Display, System High Beam Assistant (main beam control) in conjunction with LED lights The system Driving Assistant Plus active cruise control and chip stop & Go (machine alone is capable to slow down to a complete stop and start movement), tracking systems and lane departure warning about the possibility of a collision with a pedestrian, the camera providing all-round visibility.
Of course, in the interior used high-quality finishing materials, soft plastics, and synthetic leather. A potential owner through a variety of packages is able to individualize the interior of your car. The most stylish, colorful and fashionable can be considered as packages XLine and M Sport to the updated 2018-2019 BMW X3. The picture presented in the X3 is Xline design.
2018-2019 BMW X3 year with its modern technical specifications for the assurance of the manufacturer is the most economical and environmentally friendly in its class. German SUV is equipped with three petrol and four diesel engines operating on the 2018-2019 BMW TwinPower Turbo technology. All standard motors are equipped with EfficientDynamics (start-stop system, brake energy recovery system, and turn off auxiliary units) and correspond to the norms of Euro 6 exhaust standard. Transmission 6-speed manual or 8-speed automatic. In Russia new X3 comes exclusively with all-wheel drive transmission xDrive (in Europe you can buy with a drive only to the rear wheels – version sDrive). The architecture of a fully independent suspension with two-lever circuit in front and five-link rear remains unchanged. Technical innovations in the updated 2018-2019 BMW X3 hiding under the hood.
- Let’s start with the 2018-2019 BMW X3 xDrive20d, which is installed under the hood of the latest 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (190 hp 400 Nm). The new engine is made entirely of aluminum, the injection pressure of 2000 bar and having a turbocharger with variable geometry. The engine is paired with a 6 speed manual (8 automatic transmission as an option) and provides dynamic acceleration to 100 kmh in 8.1 seconds, top speed of 210 mph, average consumption of diesel fuel 5,4-5,0 (5,6-5, 2) liters.
- Diesel 2018-2019 BMW X3 sDrive18d c 2,0-liter (150 hp 360 Nm) speaker to the first hundred in 9.5-9.8 seconds and a top speed of 195 mph, fuel consumption in the combined cycle 5.1-4.7 liter 6 ILAC (5,2-4,8 8 with automatic transmission).
- 2018-2019 BMW X3 xDrive30d with a 3.0-liter six (258 hp 560 Nm), to disperse hundreds in just 5.9 seconds, top speed 232 mph, the diesel fuel in the combined cycle, according to the manufacturer need at least 6.1 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW X3 xDrive35d with a 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine (313 hp 630 Nm), passport shoots cars to 100 mph in 5.3 seconds and can accelerate to a maximum of 245 mph, average consumption of 6 liters promised.
- 2018-2019 BMW X3 sDrive20i (rear-wheel drive) and 2018-2019 BMW X3 xDrive20i (AWD) c 2,0-liter four-cylinder engine (184 hp 270 Nm) accelerates to 100 mph in 8.2 seconds, top speed 210 km fuel mixed driving mode must be at least 6.7-7.1 liters for the rear-wheel drive versions and 6.9-7.3 liters for the all-wheel drive.
- 2018-2019 BMW X3 xDrive28i with the 2.0-liter engine (245 hp 350 Nm) is capable of accelerating the car to 100 mph in 6.5 seconds and dial 230 mph top speed, average fuel consumption of 7.4 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW X3 xDrive35i with the 3.0-liter six (306 hp 400 Nm) catapults crossover to hundred in 5.6 seconds, the electronics will not exceed the limit of 245 mph, fuel appetite in the combined mode, at least 8.3 liters.