Production of the new crossover Volkswagen with the original name T-Roc started before the official premiere of the model at the plant of the German company Volkswagen Autoeuropa in Portugal, where the new product was replaced by the conveyed Volkswagen Scirocco . Sales of the new Volkswagen T-Roc in Europe will start in November 2020 at a price of slightly less than 20 thousand euros for the crossover in the basic configuration with a petrol 115-horsepower engine 1.0 TSI, 6 manual transmission and front-wheel drive.
Will the new Volkswagen subcompact crossover T-Roc based on the modular platform MQB (donor platform Volkswagen Golf 7 ) to the Russian market is not yet known. But the European car enthusiasts German company in the very near future will present a couple more subcompacts: Volkswagen T-Cross on the basis of the new generation Volkswagen Polo and miniature Volkswagen T-Track created on the basis of the mini hatchback Volkswagen up! , A harbinger of which in 2012, lit up under the name of Volkswagen Taigun . So the crossover Volkswagen line up to 2020 will grow to at least 7 models: T-Track, T-Cross, T-Roc, Tiguan , Tiguan Allspace , Touareg and Teramont ( Atlas ).
- The exterior dimensions of the body of the Volkswagen T-Roc 2019-2020 are 4234 mm in length, 1819 mm in width, 1573 mm in height, with 2603 mm of wheelbase.
- The track of the front wheels is 1546 mm, the track of the rear wheels is 1541 mm.
- The novelty has very compact body overhangs: the length of the front – 831 mm, the length of the rear – 800 mm.
Designers Volkswagen gave the novelty a charismatic, modern and stylish appearance. Compact crossover T-Rock looks very impressive, solid and expensive, and will not get lost not only against the background of the older brother of Volkswagen Tiguan, but also next to the new masterpiece of the German manufacturer Volkswagen Arteon .
The body of the novelty shines with muscular embossing of wheel arches, visually widening the body of a compact crossover, a three-dimensional falshradiatric grille, original LED headlamps and stylish LED headlights, combined functionally with direction indicators, two-color body painting (a huge selection of enamel colors for painting the body and three colors for painting the roof and pillars, as well as mirrors), stylish and powerful bumpers, fashionable LED light bulbs with three-dimensional graphics.
- For painting the roof, the colors Deep Black, Pure White Uni and Black Oak Brown Metallic are offered.
- The main body color can be chosen from 10 options: Deep Black, Pure White Uni, Black Oak Brown Metallic, White Silver Metallic, Curcuma Yellow Metallic, Energetic Orange Metallic, Indium Gray Metallic, Urano Gray Uni, Atlantic Blue Metallic and Ravenna Blue.
Designers working on the appearance of the new Volkswagen T-Roc, you can safely put the top five with a big plus, and it’s better to reward a solid cash reward, however, as the layouts and designers responsible for the interior of the novelty.
The salon of the new subcompact crossover Volkswagen Ti-Rock is endowed with all the necessary attributes of a modern car. There is a digital dashboard (11.7-inch Active Info Display) offered for a surcharge with a mass of output information and images, a convenient multifunctional steering wheel with a truncated rim, a modern front-panel architecture with a central console deployed to the driver’s side, on which The multimedia system and the climate control unit are located.
For the driver and front passenger comfort seats with a wide range of adjustments, and for three passengers in the second row a comfortable rear seat with a separate 40/60 folding back, allowing if necessary to increase the useful volume of the luggage compartment from the standard 445 liters to a maximum of 1290 liters.
On the choice of customers the new Volkswagen T-Roc is offered in three lines: Base, Style and Sport.
The initial version of the Base with the decorative interior trim «Deep Black matt» and quite rich equipment: Front Assist with the systems Emergency Braking and Pedestrian Monitoring, Automatic Post-Collision Braking System and Lane Assist system, air conditioning, multimedia system Color Content with 6.5-inch Touch screen, LED contoured parking lights, LED parking lights, black trim on the perimeter of the body, 16-inch wheels (light-alloy wheels ‘Yorkville’).
More heaped versions of Style and Sport are equipped with larger 17-inch wheels, the cabin flaunts other decorative trim and highly comfortable front seats with more expressive lateral support. The set of equipment is impressive: climate control, multimedia system with 8.0-inch color screen (for a fee multimedia with 9.2-inch display Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), wireless charging for smartphones, heated seats and steering wheel, panoramic roof with Hatch, Driver Alert System, automatic parking, adaptive cruise control, keyless entry system with the engine start / stop button, rear-view camera, blind-zone monitoring system of rear-view mirrors, LED headlights, 300W Beats speaker system with 8 speakers And other chips. It’s a shame, but most of the equipment is offered for a surcharge.
Specifications Volkswagen T-Roc 2019-2020 year. The new subcompact crossover is based on the new modular MQB platform of the car giant Volkswagen AG and is offered for the order with six engines (three petrol TSI and three turbo diesel TDI), two types of gearboxes (6 manual gearbox and 7 DSG robot), front-drive FWD and all-wheel drive AWD (4MOTION transmission), conventional shock absorbers or adaptive DCC shock absorbers, available as an option. In the presence of Active Control systems with variable driving modes, Street, Snow, Offroad, Offroad or Individual, with the 4Motion all-wheel drive and a system that allows changing the performance of the electric power steering, robotic gearbox, climate control, suspension and adaptive cruise control with 5 algorithms – Comfort, Normal, Sport, Eco or Individual.
Petrol versions of the Volkswagen T-Roc 2019-2020:
- 1.0 TSI (115 HP 200 Nm) with 6 manual transmission, front-wheel drive.
- 1.5 TSI (150 HP 250 Nm) with 6 manual gearbox and front wheel drive, 1.5 TSI (150 HP 250 Nm) with 7 DSG and front drive wheels, 1.5 TSI (150 HP 250 Nm) with 7 DSG and 4MOTION all-wheel drive.
- 2.0 TSI (190 hp 320 Nm) paired with a robotic 7-speed DSG box and full AWD powertrain. This version accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in just 7.3 seconds and attains a maximum speed of 228 km / h.
The turbo diesel version of the Volkswagen T-Roc 2019-2020:
- 1.6 TDI (115 HP 250 Nm) in tandem with 6 manual gearbox and front-wheel drive.
- 2.0 TDI (150 HP 340 Nm) with 6 DSA and front wheel drive, 2.0 TDI (150 HP 340 Nm) with 6 manual gearbox and front-wheel drive, 2.0 TDI (150 HP 340 Nm) with 6 manual transmission and four-wheel drive, 2.0 TDI 150 hp 340 Nm) with 7 DSG and full drive transmission.
- 2.0 TDI (190 HP 400 Nm) by default with robot 7 DSG and all-wheel drive AWD.
The manufacturer, by the way, prepares and extreme Volkswagen T-Roc R with a petrol engine capacity of 300 forces and Volkswagen T-Roc mild hybrid.