Cars 2021

The new generation Audi TT quattro Sport Concept 2018-2019

The automaker Audi introduced at the Geneva show a new generation TT models 2018-2019 and unique car Quattro Sport Concept, which is built on its basis.
The project should demonstrate the possibility of the company’s engineers and designers, as well as reveal the Audi TT features.

Autonovelties from Audi TFSI engine has a capacity of 2.0 liters, which is capable of producing 420 horsepower, and a very aggressive exterior.
On mass production can not hear anything, but maybe some design decisions will move to track versions of TT, which is currently under development.

Gasoline turbodvizhok in new CTs can get a brand new cylinder head, crankshaft, made of very strong steel, aluminum pistons, receiving cooling valve, and dual injection system.
All-wheel drive vehicle, which is equipped with a “robot» S tronic, achieves the first hundred in 3.7 seconds later.
Unfortunately, the company did not provide data on the speed limit, but may, if not electronically limited, it will be 300 km / h.

Also Audi TT quattro Sport Concept has received a sports suspension and unique 20-inch wheels on.
The front part of the car 54% of the total weight, and the remaining 46% to the rear.
The total mass of 1344 kilograms, which is achieved through the use of carbon elements body kit, the kit which includes a front air dam, side skirts, a rear diffuser and a small spoiler.
Also has a brand new car grille, matrix lamps, updated bumper and massive wheel arches.

The interior of the conceptual model of the new generation of the TT Quattro Sport Concept was alkantarovye racing seats and a roll cage, which was set in place the rear seat row.
Because every kilogram was important, the boys removed the center armrest and a few speakers, but all the important parts were left in place.
Inside, at the quattro Sport Concept is also present storage compartment for racing helmets and some buttons, among them the start button has been moved to the steering wheel.

You may also like