The new compact roadster 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC model year comes to replace the model of 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLK (factory index R172) , which debuted in . The official premiere of new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC and hurricane-version 2018-2019 Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 will be held at the beginning of the Detroit auto show , but without waiting for a public presentation you can see the cars 2018-2019 Mercedes novelty years now. In our review of photos, video, equipment, price and technical characteristics of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC. The sales of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes SLC in Russia, and indeed other countries, it is planned for the spring of next year, the price will start from 40,000 euros.
To be precise, the novelty will appear in the showrooms of official dealers of 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz in March . It is in the month of March, but 20 years ago, started selling real sensation – the first-generation 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLK. In 1996, the compact 2018-2019 Mercedes roadster made a real revolution in the global automotive industry, hitting motorists and professionals innovative at the time rigid retractable hardtop – vario-roof.
What has changed in the new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC compared to its predecessor 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLK?
Having survived the update with the change of the name of the German roadster has received little podkorrektrovany exterior body design, interior renovation, modern bezopasnosnosti system in the base and lost the petrol V8. About all change strictly in order.
2018-2019 Mercedes SLC got new headlights with stylish arcs LED running lights (LED adaptive headlights LED Intelligent Light System available as an option), stylish false radiator grille adorned with a diamond in bulk, modifying the front and rear bumper with powerful diffuser, updated marker lamps with original LED graphics , new design alloy wheels R16-R18.
Hard folding roof vario-roof modernized and upgraded for more convenient and easier to use. The compact roadster was a partition between the luggage compartment and the roof section for automatic control. Compact windows can now be lifted when retracted roof, thus providing a lower noise level in the cabin when driving at high speed. The trunk is able to take 335 liters of cargo volume.
In the interior a novelty seeing new steering wheel and sports seats, 4.5-inch color screen trip computer on the instrument panel, 7-inch color display multimedia complex. Also, the manufacturer offers more opportunities for individualization of interior design (lots of options with combinations of colors of leather decor made of aluminum and carbon fiber).
In the basic configuration SLC Roadster comes standard with the system Active Brake Assist automatic braking. As an option, the system is available Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist, the system recognizes not only the speed limit signs, and traffic signs prohibiting the turn or overtake on this stretch of road.
Technical characteristics of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC years: the German manufacturer offers five versions of its new roadster, under the hood of new items one diesel and four petrol engines.
- Diesel 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC 250d c 2,1-liter engine (204 hp 500 Nm), mated to a 9G-TRONIC accelerates the car to 100 mph in 6.6 seconds, top speed of 245 mph, fuel consumption declared by the manufacturer in mixed mode – 4 4 liters.
Petrol version with four-cylinder engines:
- 2018-2019 Mercedes SLC 180 with a 1.6-liter (156 hp 250 Nm) in tandem with a 6 speed manual (9G-TRONIC) accelerates from 0 to 100 kmh in 7.9 (8.1) seconds, top speed 226 (223) mph, combined fuel consumption of 5.6 liters.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes SLC 200 with a 2.0-liter (184 hp 300 Nm) Work with 6 speed manual (as the 9G-TRONIC option), dynamics of dispersal from 0 to 100 mph for 7.0 (6.9) seconds, top speed 240 (237 ) mph, fuel consumption average of 6.1 (5.7) liters.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes SLC 300 with a 2.0-liter (245 hp 370 Nm) paired exclusively with a 9-speed automatic 9G-TRONIC, acceleration to the first hundred in 5.8 seconds, top speed of 250 mph limited fuel consumption in the combined cycle 5 8 liters.
- The most powerful petrol version of the new roadster with a six cylinder engine – twin-turbo V6. 2018-2019 Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 with a 3.0-liter (367 hp 520 Nm) and an automatic transmission 9G-Tronic. The dynamics of acceleration to 100 kmh in just 4.7 seconds, allotted limit of the maximum speed of 250 mph, fuel consumption according to the manufacturer in the combined cycle of 7.8 liters.
2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC test video
2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz SLC photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 Mercedes SLC photo salon
Click photo to enlarge