The new generation 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class model year ready for the official premiere within the Detroit Auto Show in . Public premiere of the new car 2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class (W213 index) will be held only on January 11 but we are now ready to share all available information and photos of the new exterior and interior, as well as videos from our readers, tell us about the technical characteristics of new items.
The new E-Class is built on the latest modular platform MRA platform from 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz company, the underlying model and the youngest 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz the C-the Class (W205) . The new modular platform provides novelty huge opportunities in terms of equipping the most modern security systems and electronic assistants, various embodiments of the suspension from the standard and sport reduced by 15 mm ground clearance, to the air, a wide line of petrol and diesel engines of different power and, of course, a hybrid power installation.
- External dimensions of the body of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W213) , amount to 4923 mm in length, with a 2939 mm wheelbase.
Compared with its predecessor 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W212 ) a new generation of “eshki” added to the length of 43 mm, and the wheelbase sizes have increased by as much as 65 mm.
Official photos with images of the new generation 2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class cars will help to consider the German novelty from all sides and literally enjoy a modern and stylish design of the car body. New 2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class was sporty and dynamic body with a fantastic low drag coefficient of aerodynamic drag – just 0.23 Cx. With this new E-Class looks presentable and respectable, as befits the representative of the European class-E.
Interior of the new E-Class on our website dedicated to a review of where we are told in detail about all the innovations and modern chips.
Specifications 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W213 ) years, from the start of sales in spring by the buyer in Russia and Europe, the new E-Class will be available at least six engines, including hybrid.
- The petrol version of the 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E200 (184 hp) and 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E400 (333 hp)
- Diesel version of the 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E200d (192 hp)
- Hybrid modification of 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E350e (275 hp 600 Nm), a hybrid able to overcome traction electric motor of about 30 km.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes-AMG E 43 4Matic with a 3.0-liter V6 biturbo (401 hp 520 Nm).
- 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG with a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 power of 600 horses.
Transmissions for the new items only 9 Automatic Automatic (9G-Tronic) and AMG Speedshift PLUS 7G-Tronic.
New 2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class video
New 2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 Mercedes E-class saloon photo
Click photo to enlarge