The new executive sedan 2018-2019 BMW 7-Series from – retouched appearance and more noticeable changes in the interior was presented at the Moscow International Motor Show . The price of new 2018-2019 BMW 7 Series with a standard base in in Russia will start with a mark of 3.4 million rubles and soars up to 6000 rubles. Dlinnoobraznaya version of the 7-series 2018-2019 BMW is for the Russian fans of the brand from 3500 to 6600 rubles.
We remind our readers that the fifth generation of the Bavarian flagship 2018-2019 BMW 7 series (factory index F01 / F02) is available from November 2008, formally model was introduced a little earlier, in October of the same year on the catwalk of the Paris Motor Show.
In our review closely and carefully evaluate the changes in the exterior and interior restyling of the new 2018-2019 BMW seven, know full specifications, comfortably located in the cabin and hold a test drive (test drive). To complete the perception of our assistants have traditionally become a video and photo materials, comments and technical experts auto journalists.
Update for the car, standing on top of the model range, the process is a very delicate and time-consuming, especially when it comes to conservative appearance 2018-2019 BMW 7-series. In the course of modernization of the designers and engineers of the Bavarian company we worked hand in hand, and as a result the fruit of their joint work is presented in front of us. The most important attributes of the restyled 2018-2019 BMW 7 series can be considered a new, fully LED lighting equipment headlamps and rear position lamps, modified front and rear bumpers, branded nostrils false radiator grille now with nine vertical jumpers instead of the former twelve. Executive sedan 7-series from 2018-2019 BMW began to look not only more sports and energetic, but also more solid and harmonious, but, alas, on the background of the main competitor – the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W222 ) Bavarian flagship looks modestly.
Bypassing the new 2018-2019 BMW seven in around, over and over again catch myself thinking that what we just increased in size and matured sedan 2018-2019 BMW 5 the Series- . That’s just the process of maturation clearly did not go to the benefit, because less than five a status looks much more interesting and charismatic her older sister with an index of 7. We have already said a little above about the conservatism of executive cars, but in the case of the 2018-2019 BMW 7 Series (F01) designers, in our look, just after the car was deprived of stylish and colorful notes.
Readers can independently assess the appearance of the sedan, we also remain in this part of the survey indicate the external dimensions of the updated sedan 2018-2019 BMW 7-series. Executive sedan is available in two dimensions of the wheelbase, 3070 mm standard and version Long – 3210 mm. The entire increase of 140 mm is aimed at increasing the rear of the cabin, where the main occupants are usually located, and in combination, and car owners.
- Now dry figures external dimensions 2018-2019 BMW 7 series (2018-2019 BMW 7 series L): 5079 mm (5219 mm) long, 1902 mm wide, with external mirrors width is 2141 mm, 1471 mm in height, 152 mm clearance (clearance). Depending on the engine and equipment sedan curb mass ranging from 1840 kg to 2250 kg.
- In all versions of the executive sedan 7 -series installed tires with Runflat technology (with the case of a puncture can be at speeds up to 80 mph to travel 80 km). For cars in the initial configuration is available for tires 245/55 R17, with an increase in engine power installed larger wheels 245/50 R18, certainly drives entirely of light alloy. As an option, can be ordered and larger alloy wheels 19-21 range with different tires for the front and rear axle. Since tires are installed on front 245/45 R19, 245/40 R20 and 245/35 R21, and rear 275/40 R19, 275/35 R20 and 275/30 R21.
- For painting the body is not used catchy, restrained colors: two non-metallic – white and black, as well as ten different shades of metallic paint. Bavarian sedate sedan can be ordered with the styling package M Sports (aerodynamic bumper, original alloy wheels, special paint finishes, a hint of sportiness in the cabin).
Interior of the new sedan 2018-2019 BMW 7 Series (F01 / F02) of the sample in met the driver and four passengers chic finishing materials (natural or artificial leather inserts of wood or aluminum), a wealth of equipment options and a huge stock of space. No matter whether you are in a sedan with standard and extended wheelbase, a place with a margin in the first and second row. Of course in a sedan with a longer wheelbase in the second row a limousine space, legs can be pulled out or throw one on another. Getting into the 2018-2019 BMW 7-series saloon you know that the car is designed for second-row passengers, but it so happened that I want first of all to be in the driver’s seat. We all know that any “bimmer” – a car for a drive and enjoy the handling can only be personally driving the car.
The upgrade process in the cabin were new seats for the driver and front passenger with electric drive and excellent lateral support. Motors move the chair not only forward and backward but also adjust the length and height of the pillow, and the degree of rigidity of lateral support rollers. Literally, you can play choosing the optimal settings. Multi-function steering wheel and electric, new virtual instrument panel with 10.25 inch color screen capable, thanks to Black Panel technology on the driver’s request to issue a variety of images with a huge amount of information. The center console is traditionally 2018-2019 BMW rolled out towards the driver and is surmounted by a control system iDrive display with a diagonal of 7.5 inches, for a fee you can order and a large 10.2-inch screen.
Austerity design front panel, center console and high tunnel separates the driver’s and front passenger’s captivating literate and thoughtful placement of the control units main and auxiliary functions of the car. We will not describe the presence of chips provide comfort, entertainment and safety of the inhabitants of the cabin, because the Executive Bavarian sedan is packed, as they say, to the eyeballs. We note only that, mounted on the backside of the front seats, so a premium Bang and Olufsen music with 16 speakers (1200 W) for the rear seat can be ordered two 9.2-inch color screen.
The volume of the trunk of a sedan can carry 500 liters of cargo. What is nice, the tailgate opens automatically, just enough sway foot under the rear bumper.
Specifications of the new 2018-2019 BMW 7 Series – involve the use of rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive branded the xDrive system, engines petrol and diesel with a system Variable Twin Turbo – 2018-2019 BMW TwinPower Turbo, 8 automatic transmission, Brake Energy Regeneration system and the function of the engine start-stop (not available for 730i and 760i models).
Suspension is fully independent double wishbone front and multi-link circuit with rear disc brakes, steering with Servotronic electromechanical power and function. In the presence of a huge number of electronic systems that ensure safe driving even in extreme driving conditions at speeds over 200 mph, on winter roads and the active cornering. The driver in the event of loss of vehicle control help: DSC, DTC, HDC, Driving dynamic Control (Comfort, Normal, Sport, Sport +).
In Russia, the new 2018-2019 BMW 7 Series (F01 / F02) is available with three petrol and three diesel engines.
- 2018-2019 BMW 730i c 3,0-liter inline six-cylinder engine (258 hp) accelerates to 100 mph in 7.4 seconds and consumes an average of 8.6 liters of fuel.
- 2018-2019 BMW 750i with the 4.4-liter V8 (450 hp) delivers to disperse hundreds of 4.6 seconds, the claimed fuel consumption in the combined cycle of 9.3 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 760i with the 6.0-liter V12 (544 hp) shoots sedan to 100 mph in 4.6 seconds and consumes in mixed mode at least 12.8 liters.
The new 2018-2019 BMW 7 Series diesel:
- 2018-2019 BMW 730d with a 3.0-liter inline-six (258 hp), the dynamics of up to 100 mph in 6.1 seconds and consumption in the combined cycle of 5.6 liters of diesel fuel.
- 2018-2019 BMW 740d as well with a 3.0 liter six-cylinder engine, but the impact forces in 313. Dispersal to first hundred in 5.4 seconds and combined cycle fuel will need about 6 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 750d Sedan shoots hard up to 100 mph in 4.9 seconds, the diesel fuel requires a minimum of 6.4 liters in the combined driving mode with highly uprated 3.0-liter engine with 6-cylinder engine (381 hp).
Maximum speed for all models is electronically limited to 250 mph.
Intelligent xDrive all-wheel drive is available for a fee for the models 2018-2019 BMW 730d and is installed by default on the 2018-2019 BMW 740d xDrive, 2018-2019 BMW 750d xDrive and 2018-2019 BMW 750i xDrive.
Test drive the new 7-series 2018-2019 BMW from makes the driver the effect of a bomb explosion. Dynamics awesome, phenomenal braking, TwinPower Turbo engine is great, but as a very fast 8 automatic transmission. But even in the face of classmates Mersa W221 and Audi A8 go much finer, brighter and more stable, and most importantly fun. Bavarian engineers have clearly overdone with suspension settings and steering its flagship model for the sake of the passengers of the second row. Motors and brakes are in some imbalance with the suspension and the steering wheel. The car was comfortable, turned into a gadget on wheels, but unfortunately less than all of the large family 2018-2019 BMW corresponds to the slogan. “Sheer Driving Pleasure” You can even alter the slogan for the new 7-series – “I am pleased at the rear.”