For the new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class model year offered six engines, three petrol and diesel units, to help them are two transmissions – manual gearbox 6-Th stages and automatic 7G-DCT dual clutch. For all motors is standard start-stop system, which helps to save fuel considerably.
Continuation of review:
Photo, size, price of a 2018-2019 Mercedes A-Class
More 2018-2019 Mercedes news:
2018-2019 Mercedes CLS Wagon
- The engine of 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz A 180 CDI Blue Efficiency (109 hp), average fuel consumption of 3.8-4.1 liters, acceleration to 100 km / h in 10.6 seconds (automatic transmission 7) 11.3 sec ( 6 ITUC), the maximum speed of 190 km / h.
- 200 CDI Blue Efficiency (136 hp) consumes 4,3-4,7litra diesel fuel in mixed mode, the dynamics of “hundreds” 9,3sek (6 ITUC) at the maximum possible speed of 210 km / h.
- 220 CDI Blue Efficiency (170 hp), consumption of diesel 5.0-5.5 liters, acceleration to the first “hundred” for 8.5 seconds, it is possible to accelerate to 225 km / h.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes A 180 Blue Efficiency (122 hp), 5.5-6.0 liters of gasoline consumption in the combined cycle, acceleration to 100 mph in 9.2 seconds (6 ITUC), the maximum possible to reach 202 km / h.
- 200 Blue Efficiency (156 hp), the fuel consumption ranging from 5.5 to 6.0 liters, the dynamics – 8.4 sec (6 PCR), “maximum speed” 224 km / h.
- 250 Blue Efficiency (211 hp), average fuel consumption when driving a neat 6,1-6,5litrov on “hundreds” hurricane dynamics – for 6.6 seconds before the first 100 km / h, if you try, you can easily dial maximum 240 km / h.
The rest of the specifications 2018-2019 Mercedes A class of : a fully independent suspension, MacPherson struts at the front, rear multi-link circuit. Brakes All-wheel disc with ABC, Brake Assist (emergency braking assistant), ESP (Electronic Stability System), ASR (traction control), Hill-Start Assist (assistant when starting uphill).
Electronic helpers array, starting with the basic configuration of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class: Attention Assist – the system monitors the driver and will not allow to fall asleep, Brake Hold (System land brakes in contact with water), Collision Prevention Assist (help reduce potential collision) and advanced Pre-Safe as an option (closes windows and sunroof, will tighten belts and prepare the brakes for emergency braking). Steering with the electromechanical Direct-Steer amplifier. 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sport is different from the civilian version specially modified by experts AMG front suspension. In the new A-Class will be installed wheels with tires Tipo following sizes: 195/65 R 15, 205/55 R 16, 225/45 R 17, 235/40 R 18.
About the running characteristics of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes A-Class is too early to speak (no living machines), but it is safe to say that this is a premium hatchback. Test news Mersa A sample of model year will demonstrate stable and informative steering, balanced chassis settings that allow excitedly move on roads with a good coating. Weight of electronic assistants will make a novelty the safest cars in the class. That’s just the price … well, it’s a 2018-2019 Mercedes, but the German auto companies never were cheap.