The new Skoda car crossover 2019-2020 Skoda Karoq was officially unveiled on May 18, 2017 as part of a special event in Stockholm, Sweden. In our review, full information about the new Czech brand Skoda compact crossover Skoda Karok – photos and videos, the price and complete sets, equipment and full specifications of the model, replacing the company in the line of Mladá Boleslav SUV Skoda Yeti . World Premiere Skoda Karoq scheduled for the beginning of autumn this year in Frankfurt, Germany, the sale of Skoda Karog start in November 2017 at a price of 21000-22000 Euros.
Information about the upcoming premiere of the new compact crossover Karoq from the Czech company Skoda did not become a revelation for our regular readers. We have already talked about Skoda Karok in the framework of the preliminary review , based on the meager information not confirmed by the official manufacturer. And here came the turn of the most complete review of the novelty with all the details and colorful photos of the serial Skoda Karok.
- Let’s start with the outer overall dimensions of the body of the Skoda Karoq 2018, which are 4382 mm in length, 1841 mm in width, 1605 mm in height.
- The dimensions of the wheelbase of the compact crossover depend on the type of drive and make 2638 mm for the cars with front-wheel drive or 2630 mm for all-wheel drive vehicles with the 4×4 lettering of the tailgate.
- The ground clearance also depends on the type of drive and varies from 176 mm for a crossover with front-wheel drive to 189 mm for all-wheel drive modifications.
- The crossover comes standard with 16-17 inch wheel disks, as an option, 17, 18 and 19 inch alloy wheels with different designs are offered.
Just want to note that the Czech crossover Skoda Karok is almost an exact copy of the Spanish crossover SEAT Ateca . Both models, by the way, are relatives of the Volkswagen Tiguan 2 generation (the basis of all models is the modular platform MQB). It is clear that Czech designers have tried to reward the novelty with the most original body parts in order to give Karoq looks similar to other Skoda models and the apparent differences from the Spanish soplatformnik.
In the presence of a hood with an original relief, proprietary falshradiatornaya lattice, narrowed headlights of head light and neat fog lights. Compact, but powerful front bumper, rear-view mirrors in traditional places within the front doors and simply phenomenal stylish C-shaped headlamps and the same 3-dimensional LED pattern. Head optics new crossover – from picking Ambition full-LED (daytime running lights, dipped and main beam, fog lights with cornering function highlighting).
The salon of the new crossover Skoda Karoq does not exactly copy the interior of SEAT Ateca , but it is clearly designed according to one pattern. But only equipment with advanced equipment from the Czech crossover promises to be much richer than that of the Spanish brother.
The compact crossover Karok was the first of the Škoda line to receive the 12.3-inch, multifunctional Modular Infotainment Matrix panel, which allows to display 4 different pictures with information. The novelty can also boast multimedia systems with 6.5, 8.0 or 9.2-inch color screens, dual-zone climate control, front seats with electric drive adjustments and heating, heated steering wheel.
And also will be pleased with the systems Park Assist and Lane Assist, Traffic Jam Assist and Blind Spot Detect, Front Assist with the function of detection of pedestrians and Emergency Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, background LED illumination of the cabin with 10 shades of light (front of the cabin and door) for inductive charging of smartphones, with the second row seats VarioFlex system, tailgate with electric opening and function of non-contact, an electromechanical parking brake.
The five-seater cabin of the new crossover is guaranteed to provide a comfortable accommodation for the driver and his 4 satellites, and the luggage compartment can accept from 521 to 1630 liters of cargo volume. VarioFlex rear seat conversion system allows you to change the position of each seat separately, and even remove all the seats from the cabin, if desired, thus increasing the useful volume of the luggage compartment to an impressive 1810 liters.
Specifications Skoda Karoq 2019. For the new Czech crossover there are five engines – two turbocharged three-cylinder petrol and three turbo diesel engines (direct injection, stop-start and braking energy recovery systems, compliant with Euro 6 standards), two gearboxes – 6 manual gearboxes and 7-step robot, (Four-wheel drive versions) with McPherson struts, lower triangular levers and a steel subframe at the front and a multi-link at the rear, the Driving Mode Select system with 5 modes of operation for units and units (Normal, Sport, Eco, Individual and Snow for four-wheel drive), hell ptivnuyu suspension Dynamic Chassis Control, available as an option with three modes absorbers Comfort, Standard and Sport, front wheel drive or all wheel drive intelligent system with 4×4 Haldex coupling.
Gasoline versions of Skoda Karoq 2019-2020:
- 1.0-liter TSI (115 hp 175 Nm) provides dynamic acceleration from 0 to 100 mph in 10.6 seconds and a maximum speed of 187 mph, the average fuel consumption of 5.2 liters.
- The 1.5-liter TSI (150 HP 250 Nm) accelerates the crossover to the first hundred in 8.4 seconds and allows a maximum speed of 204 km / h. Thanks to the system Active Cylinder Technology, capable of disabling two cylinders, the engine will enjoy a very modest fuel consumption of 5.1 liters.
Diesel version of the Skoda Karoq 2019-2020:
- 1.6-liter TDI (115 hp 250 Nm) – acceleration from 0 to 100 mph in 10.7 seconds, the maximum speed – 188 mph, fuel consumption – 4.5 liters.
- The 2.0-liter TDI (150 HP 340 Nm) provides acceleration up to 100 km / h in 8.9 seconds and a top speed of 207 km / h, diesel fuel consumption in a combined 4.4-liter mode.
- The 2.0-liter TDI (190 HP 400 Nm) fires the compact crossover to 100 kmh in just 7.8 seconds, the maximum is 211 km / h, and the fuel consumption per 100 km is 5.3 liters.