The German company 2018-2019 BMW AG unveiled appearance and specifications are updated models of the family of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series model year. Update survived the four-door sedan 2018-2019 BMW 3 Series, a five-door wagon 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Touring and powerful sports sedan 2018-2019 BMW M3. Home sales restyled version of the 2018-2019 BMW of the third series in Russian is planned for the beginning of autumn .
It is necessary to clarify immediately what to look for global changes in the design of the exterior body and the interior of the updated models of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series year is not worth it. Restyling is timed to the 40th anniversary of the Bavarian model 3-Series and is very local in nature. But … if the exterior of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series F30 during the update process has not changed much, the engine compartment lot.
Official video and photos with images of new 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series year to help see the updated version of “treshki” from different angles. Detail is also worth noting that the model 2018-2019 BMW 3 Series received a new color for enamel paint finishes – Mediterranean Blue, modified bumper with expressive skirts, LED headlamps (dipped beam and daytime running lights). And as an option available Full-LED (full LED headlights), also standard installed marker lights with LED filling.
The interior of the updated models of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-series is only on closer inspection fails to reveal a modified control unit is climate-control and chrome frames around the duct. Multimedia system refreshed and able to support the LTE standard, it is a pity the screen and did not touch. As you can order full-color head-up display (Head-Up Display) as an option, which displays a lot of useful driver information from the speed of the car and navigation prompts, ending the data coming from security systems Collision Warning, Pedestrian Warning with City Braking, Attentiveness function Assistant and Lane Departure Warning. Also, for an additional fee the opportunity to get a Parking Assistant (Assistant parallel and perpendicular parking).
Specifications restyled versions of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series year: in the engine compartment of the updated family of 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series took place almost a revolution – are now three petrol engines !!!, four and six-cylinder (four options) diesel engine with four-cylinder already seven . Thanks to improvements in technology 2018-2019 BMW TwinPower Turbo Bavarian motorists were able to increase engine power and reduce fuel consumption at the same time.
Transmissions, of course, the pair – 6 speed manual and automatic transmission Steptronic 8, standard in all versions of the updated 2018-2019 BMW 3-series rear-wheel drive (except the 2018-2019 BMW 335d, offered only with the 2018-2019 BMW xDrive all-wheel drive system). As an option for the models 2018-2019 BMW 320i, 2018-2019 BMW 330i, 2018-2019 BMW 340i, 2018-2019 BMW 318d, 2018-2019 BMW 320d and 2018-2019 BMW 330d xDrive system are available, providing all-wheel drive cars.
The petrol version of the 2018-2019 BMW 3 Series :
- 2018-2019 BMW 318i with the 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbocharged engine (136 hp 220 Nm) and the mechanics of gathering the first 100 mph in 8.9 seconds and accelerates to a top speed of 210 mph, average fuel consumption of 5.0-5.5 liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 320i with the 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (184 hp 290 Nm).
- On the 2018-2019 BMW 328i model change comes 2018-2019 BMW 330i, which is working under the hood a 2.0-liter engine with four-cylinder engine (252 hp 350 Nm) in tandem with the automatic transmission 8, providing dynamic acceleration to the first hundred in 5.8 seconds and a top speed of 250 mph, fuel consumption in combined mode is declared by the manufacturer at the level of 5.5-6.5 liters.
- The latest version of the 2018-2019 BMW 340i with a six-cylinder 3.0-liter (326 hp 350 Nm) replace modification 2018-2019 BMW 335i. Sedan 2018-2019 BMW 340i equipped 326 horsepower engine and automatic transmission Steptronic 8 shoots up to a hundred in just 5.1 seconds, top speed is limited to 250 mph, average fuel consumption indicated in the passport data of 6.5-7.7 liters.
Version diesel 2018-2019 BMW 3 Series – the upgraded 2.0-liter diesel engines with four cylinders installed on the following models:
- 2018-2019 BMW 316d (116 hp), 318d (150 hp), 2018-2019 BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Edition (163 hp) and the 2018-2019 BMW 320d (190 hp).
- Remains a six-cylinder diesel engines in the versions of the 2018-2019 BMW 325d (218 hp), 2018-2019 BMW 330d (258 hp) and the 2018-2019 BMW 335d (313 hp).
In the near future (according to preliminary information at the beginning of ) will offer European customers a hybrid version of 2018-2019 BMW 330e with the power plant, which includes a 2.0-liter gasoline engine (184 hp) and an electric motor (80 kW), the total output of the hybrid plant (252 hp 420 Nm). Hybrid version of 2018-2019 BMW 330e is satisfied with just 2.1 liters of petrol, capable of accelerating to 100 mph in 6.3 seconds and gain a top speed of 225 mph. Interestingly, the only hybrid-powered motor Bavarian “treshka” able to travel 35 km.
Video 2018-2019 BMW s Series year
2018-2019 BMW 3 Series photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Photo salon
Click photo to enlarge