New 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan year – photo and video, price and configuration, technical specifications of the serial version of the French truck. Late in the evening June 30, held a pre-premiere of the new pickup Alaskan Reno (Reno Alaska), the world premiere of new items will be held later this fall at the Paris Motor Show exhibition area. As expected the production version of 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan largely inherited the stylish image of the prototype 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan Concept presented in at the Frankfurt Motor Show, a new product based on the technique of the new generation of the Nissan the Navara D23 . To conquer the world car market new 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan begin with Colombia in late summer , and then will be available in other countries in South America. In Europe, the novelty will appear in the spring of , the cost of the new French pickup comparable to the price of related Nissan Navara and the amount of 23,000 euros. Does 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan appears in Russia, however, as the pick-up 2018-2019 Renault Duster Oroch not clear, but there is hope.
When you create a new pickup Alaskan designers of 2018-2019 Renault repelled by the appearance soplatformennogo brother Nissan Navara and tried to create a more solid and aggressive image of his creation. It should be noted however, that the French pick-up is very different from the Japanese brother a “face” in the profile of the model are identical (wheel styles to consider is not necessary), and the stern are seeing just a little different ceiling marker lamps, a modified tailgate of the loading platform, the 2018-2019 Renault logo and the original name of the model.
Front French novelty demonstrates stylish headlights with a C-shaped section of LED daytime running lights, a solid false radiator grille with chrome trim rich, big and massive bumper with foglights original form in an elegant setting.
Interestingly, soon will be the prime minister and the first pickup truck Mercedes-Benz company (the model will receive X-Class or GLT Index) is based on the way as the truck Nissan Navara.
- External dimensions of the new pickup body 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan , amount to 5260 mm long, 1850 mm wide, 1820 mm in height, with a wheelbase of 3150 mm and 230 mm of clearance.
- Initially, 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan plan to produce a double cabin (Double Cab) with a back full row of seats can comfortably accommodate three passengers, like in a sedan of business class (stock legroom 589 mm, back angle of 23 degrees), with two-door full cabin five pickup truck platform overall dimensions are 1503 mm in length and 1,560 mm in width, and height of 474 mm boards.
- Auto comes standard with 16-inch wheels with tires 255 / 70R16, as an option for the richest bundling offers a large 18-inch lightweight alloy wheels to the original pattern and tires 255 / 60R18.
- In the future, maybe it will become available and the version of 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan King Cab (four-seater saloon, compact rear door-opening sash against the motion stroke).
If externally French and Japanese pickups are different, the inside model shows the same layout of the interior, and to distinguish in the cabin of the pickup’re only help the steering wheel. “Donut” in the cabin 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan incidentally looks more solid and presentable.
In terms of equipment options and chips French pick-up looks particularly attractive against the background of the main competitors in the Fiat Fullback , of Mitsubishi the L200 and the Toyota the Hilux . At the top of the range there are Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control, ABS, Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist and ESP, electric adjustment and heating the first row of seats, leather trim, two-zone climate control, air vents of the ventilation system in the second row .
As well as keyless entry and engine activation button, 5-inch color 3D TFT display of the onboard computer on the dashboard, multimedia system with 7-inch touch screen (music, navigation, compatibility with smartphones, review the system at 360 degrees with the help of 4 cameras ).
Technical characteristics of the new pickup 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan year.
For new items offered one petrol and three diesel engine, 6 speed manual and 7 automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive with self-locking 4WD using electronic center differential and forced locking rear differential (with three operation modes 2WD, 4H, 4LO).
In South America, Mexico, Africa and South-East Asia will peak on Reno offered with atmospheric 2.5-liter gasoline engine (160 hp) and diesel 2.5-liter engine (160 hp). Production will establish factories in Argentina and Mexico.
For the European market 2018-2019 Renault Alaskan plan to gather in Spain and equipped with the latest pick-up only four-cylinder twin-turbo diesel.
- Diesel 2.3-liter dCi (160 hp 403 Nm), mated to a 6 MCP will provide a maximum speed of 172 mph, the average fuel consumption of 7.6 liters.
- Diesel 2.3-liter dCi (190 hp 450 Nm) accelerates to 184 (180) mph, average consumption of 6.3 (6.9) liters in tandem with a 6 speed manual (automatic transmission 7).
2018-2019 Renault Alaskan test video