Updated versions of sports hatchback 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco and hurricane versions 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco R model year made their debut in the spring on the International Geneva Motor Show . Trehdverki stylish Scirocco from VW survived the restyled got a more modern exterior and interior, new features and equipment, more powerful engines with reduced fuel consumption. Updated 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco year will be available to the Russian motorists this fall, and the Europeans were able to order and buy a novelty in the middle of the summer at a price of 23,900 euros for the basic version of the 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco with a gasoline engine 1.4 TSI (125 hp), the value of 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco R with the 2.0 TSI R (280 hp) starts at 36,175 euros.
Photo and video materials allow to consider carefully the updated exterior and interior restyling surviving 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco. Changes in the design of the exterior and interior design of the minimum and allow the model to hold on the line before the arrival of the next-generation 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco … which may or may not be. The reason is quite sluggish sales trehdverki, and not only in Russia with 311-Tew copies sold in (the bulk settled in Moscow and St. Petersburg), but in general all over the world, from the home to 2018-2019 Volkswagen of Germany to the omnivorous Chinese market . So to be or not to be a new generation Scirocco 2018-2019 Volkswagen AG addressed in the manual, but for now … back with a restyled variant of three door sporty hatchback.
Main and noticeable changes occurred in the front and rear of the vehicle body. The front part of the body has got new headlights of head light with a strict form of modern filling: bi-xenon high beam, LED dipped beam, LED daytime running lights contours, which in addition to the three-level extra lights in the bumper – and a pair of turn signals protivotumanok rectangles.
Such lighting fixtures in high-end trim levels, the initial level of equipment includes the usual halogen lamps, and simple running lights in the front bumper. The narrow slit false radiator grille for a couple with a trapezoid lower air intake tight grid with large cells, bumper got charismatic aerodynamic body kit with stylish accents in the three levels of the outer sides of the fairing.
In profile, the body and the updated model dorestaylingovoy hardly distinguishable, issue a new 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco can unless alloy wheels with a different pattern design. Depending on the engine power the new Skiroko standard with tire size 205 / 50R17, 225 / 45R17 or 235 / 45R17 as an option can be installed 235 / 40R18, but for version 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco R optional are tires 235 / 35R19, and the tires 235 / 40R18 installed as standard.
The back of the body in the process of updating acquired new marker lamps with LEDs and LED license plate illumination (installed as standard), little changed form of the tailgate, more powerful and straight became a bumper complete with diffuser.
Powerful 280 strong version Scirocco R is different from installing the less powerful counterparts of the original body kit (front and rear bumper, side skirts), diluted at the sides of the stern trunks tailpipes with chrome tips.
- External dimensions of the body of the updated 2018-2019 Volkswagen Stsirokko (2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco R) year remained unchanged and are as follows: 4256 mm long, 1810 mm (including rear-view mirrors 2080 mm external) in width, 1406 (1398) mm high with 2578 mm wheelbase and 129 (121) mm ground clearance (clearance). Front track – 1569 (1553) mm, the rear track – 1575 (1561) mm.
- Selecting colors for enamel Sirocco consists of white and pearl white, bright red, light gray, dark gray, silver, gold, blue, dark blue, green, dark brown, ultra-violet and black.
2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco Centre, as before, is designed for the driver and his three companions. The driver distinguishes the model fit and the perfect placement of the controls. The updated interior attract the attention of the new multifunction steering wheel with three spokes and just clipped the bottom rim, modern dashboard with two dials (speedometer and tachometer) in the wells and a color screen multifunction trip computer, some form of ventilation vents.
And most of all in the eye catches a superstructure above the center console, where three sensors (turbo pressure, oil temperature and stopwatch) are located. The rest of the interior has not changed, the strict chair not only the first but also the second-line, high-quality finishing materials, a high level of assembly and detail of interior elements.
In the hatchback trunk behind the rear seat fits all 312 liters, but separate folded 50:50 back its cargo capabilities can be increased more than tripled to 1,006 liters.
Traditionally, companies of 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco is equipped with basic equipment is quite modest, but only at first glance. As standard equipment there are power windows in the front doors, front sports seats with height adjustment, Sport steering wheel adjustable in two planes, leather steering wheel rim, handles the gearbox and handbrake, Fabric seats, ABS with brake assist, ASR, EDS and MSR, Hill Start Assist, 6-Th airbags, proprietary anti-theft system with central locking, electric and heated mirrors with LED repeaters of indexes of turns, air conditioning, electromechanical power steering, audio system RCD 310 with color screen (radio, CD MP3 , USB speakers 8-NIL) system, engine start-stop and regenerative braking energy system, three sensors above the center console, multi-function display Plus.
As additional options for Stsiroko offers adaptive xenon main headlights, LED daytime running lights, a panoramic electric sunroof, electric front seats, leather trim, adaptive cruise control, tracking the physical condition of the driver, Keyless Access Access Keyless salon and engine start button, park Pilot, park Assis (parking assistant), a variety of multimedia systems (one of them is the RNS 510 with a color screen of 16.5 cm), navigation, rearview camera, acoustics Dynaudio Excite (400 W), and other little things.
Technical characteristics of the updated 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco year will be pleased with potential owners of petrol and diesel engines increased power and moderate fuel consumption. All motors are equipped with a standard start-stop system and brake energy regeneration, meet stringent standards Euro 6. Compared with engines dorestaylingovoy versions of the 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco new engines became more powerful forces at 3-20 and more economical to 5-19%.
Let’s start with diesel engine options:
- The 2.0-liter diesel TDI BlueMotion (150 hp 340 Nm), with 6 speed manual (6 DSG) – dynamic acceleration to 100 kmh in 8.6 seconds, top speed 215 (213) mph, the average fuel consumption of 4.2 (4, 5) liters.
- The 2.0-liter TDI BlueMotion (184 hp 380 Nm), mated to a 6 speed manual (6 DSG) provides dynamics to a mark of 100 mph in 7.5 seconds, top speed 230 (228) mph, the average consumption of diesel fuel at the level of 4 4 (4.8) liters.
- 1.4-liter TSI BlueMotion (125 hp 200 Nm) in tandem with a 6 speed manual hatchback is able to disperse the curb weight of 1280 kg up to 100 mph for 9.3 seconds, top speed of 203 mph, the average fuel consumption of about 5.4 liters.
- The 2.0-liter TSI BlueMotion (180 hp 280 Nm) works with 6 speed manual (6 DSG) and delivers the car to 100 mph in 7.4 seconds, while top speed is 227 (225) mph, and fuel consumption in combined mode 6.0 (6.4) liters.
- The 2.0-liter TSI BlueMotion (220 hp 350 Nm) is working together with 6 speed manual (6 DSG) and easily shoots three door hatchback curb weight of 1369 kg to 100 kmh in 6.5 seconds, the maximum attainable speed of 246 (244) mph fuel consumption in the combined driving mode according to the manufacturer 6.0 (6.4) liters.
Under the hood, the hurricane 2018-2019 Volkswagen Scirocco R , the installed 2.0-liter TSI R (280 hp 350 Nm), mated to a 6 speed manual (6 DSG), a herd of horses racing hatchback accelerates weight from 1,426 kg up to 100 mph in 5.7 seconds, top speed is limited to 250 mph (it is interesting that the speedometer marked up to 300 mph), fuel consumption in the combined cycle passport 8.0 (7.9) liters.
The suspension remains unchanged, fully independent with MacPherson struts at the front and four-link rear architecture, the brakes on the front and rear axle disc, the electromechanical power steering.