In recent years in our country are very popular crossovers.
And it modern pace of life requires the best use of their time.
A 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 Crossover offers an excellent opportunity to actively move around during the day and perform their duties.
The test involved four-wheel drive 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4, which has 3 modes.
In 2WD mode – front-wheel drive car, 4WD – connected, if necessary, the rear wheels and 4WD Lock – torque is transferred equally to the front and rear wheels.
The car has a rich complete set – climate control, leather steering wheel, audio system for 6 CDs, on-board computer, heated seats and exterior mirrors, anti-lock ABS brakes, braking force distribution system EBD, airbags for the driver and front passenger seats, alloy wheels, fog lights and other.
Appearance 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 – the case of the Italians hands.
Engaged in the design studio Giugiaro Georgeta, the Japanese were only technical concern.
Therefore 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 looks turned extraordinary and one that immediately stands out from the crossover traffic.
Equipped with a 1.6-liter 112-strong motor vehicle leaves a good impression of their behavior on the road.
2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 – designed for active energetic people who really need a reliable car for all occasions.
It combines the high ground clearance, all-wheel drive, reliable and powerful engine.
All together – it creates quite an attractive option.
In the city of 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 generally shows the highest class.
It helps smaller and “knocked” platform.
Crossover maneuverable, easy to manage and is quite compact.
2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 is equipped with 5 -speed manual or 4 -speed automatic transmission.
Top speed is 175 km / h and acceleration to the first “hundred” takes 10.7 seconds.
In the urban crossover mode spends 9.5 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers, and on the route, the figure is 5.8 liters.
Price 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4 crossover starts at 13,600 dollars.
Specifications 2018-2019 Suzuki SX4.
* The length of the car – 4100 mm.
* The width of the car – 1730 mm.
* Vehicle height – 1605 mm.
* Ground clearance – 175 mm.
* Wheelbase – 2500 mm.
* Curb weight – 1210 kg.
* The volume of the fuel tank – 50 liters.
* The volume of the luggage compartment – 270 liters.
* Engine capacity – 1586 cm / cu.
* Engine power – 112 hp at 5600 rev / min.
* Torque – 150 Nm at 3800 r / min.
* The maximum speed – 175 km / h.
* Average fuel consumption per 100 km – 7.2 liters.
* Acceleration time from 0 to 100 km / h – 10.7 seconds.
* Front Suspension – “McPherson”.
* Rear suspension – torsion beam.
* Front Brake – ventilated disc.
* Brakes – drum.
* Drive – complete.