With the quality of our roads, in our country, to a large extent, a paradise for off-road vehicles and pickups.
Here 2018-2019 Toyota’s have something to offer.
For example, the legendary model of the Hilux, which since the advent sold worldwide circulation of 13 million copies in 1967.
At the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2011-th year, the Japanese presented restyling version of a pickup truck.
In addition to the updated exterior, 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux got more ‘luxury’ interior and a lot of technical improvements: 3 types of body, 2 power units, manual or automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive or full.
In addition, the 2.5-liter turbodiesel engine became more powerful by 24 horsepower and now its power is 144 horsepower.
It can accelerate to 170 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux ti kilometers per hour.
In turn, the 3-liter 172-strong turbo diesel engine easily gaining first “hundred” for 12 seconds.
On average, it consumes about 9 ti liters of diesel per 100 kilometers.
About the suspension pickup 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux has nothing to say, it is ready to almost any off-road conditions.
In the base 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux is equipped with electric front windows, heated and electric door mirrors, heated rear window, halogen headlights, steel preassembled on rims, power steering, central locking with remote control, heated front seats, audio system, air conditioning, driver’s airbag and front passenger , immobilizer and anti-lock braking system ABS.
The most expensive version of the 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux in picking Lux has, besides the above, the multi-function steering wheel and display, Bluetooth, climate control, cruise control, alloy wheels, a rear-view camera, 6 airbags, brake force distribution system EBD, help system at emergency braking, Brake Assist, ESP stability system ESP and ASR traction system.
Price 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux from 31 th to 47 -th of thousands of dollars, depending on configuration.
Specifications 2018-2019 Toyota Hilux 2,5 pickup.
* The length of the car – 5255 mm.
* The width of the car – 1835 mm.
* Vehicle height – 1820 mm.
* Ground clearance – 292 mm.
* Wheelbase – 3085 mm.
* Curb weight – 1910 kg.
* The volume of the fuel tank – 80 liters.
* Turning circle – 13.2 meters.
* Engine capacity – 2494 cm / cu.
* Engine power – 144 hp at 3400 rev / min.
* Torque – 343 Nm at 1600 – 2800 rev / min.
* The maximum speed – 170 km / h.
* Average fuel consumption per 100 km – 8.3 liters.
* Acceleration time from 0 to 100 km / h – 15 seconds.
* Front Brake – ventilated disc.
* Brakes – drum.
* Front Suspension – 2-link.
* Rear suspension – spring.