New French wagon 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate model year is presented in the pre-online September 26, . The public and the official premiere of the new five-door “shed” from 2018-2019 Renault will be held in mid-September Frankfurt Motor Show alongside soplatformennym four door sedan Talisman Talisman of 2018-2019 Renault . Home sales stylish wagon Talisman Estate by 2018-2019 Renault in Europe will be in the December -January at a price of 29100 euros with an initial 110 horsepower diesel engine. In Russia, to buy a novelty in showrooms 2018-2019 Renault authorized dealers will be in the spring of next year.
The sedan and wagon 2018-2019 Renault Talisman – twin brothers, and are a French company in the European class, the D, in which the new five-door wagon with the original name of Talisman Estate happen to compete with the new as generalists the Ford the Mondeo Wagon , of Opel the Insignia the Sport the Tourer , the Toyota the Avensis the Touring the Sport and the Passat B8 a Variant the Volkswagen . A possible new lifts his French and to the authority of the new generations of the Audi the A4 the Avant , the BMW 3-Series Touring and the Mercedes-Benz the C-the Class Estate .
Provided by 2018-2019 Renault SA official photos and video with images of the new 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate allow to clearly see how much okay and stylish wagon turned French. Describe the appearance of cars it makes no sense for the sole reason that the wagon is strikingly similar to his brother 2018-2019 Renault Talisman sedan. The differences between the machines are present only in the design of the rear.
Universal, of course, has got a longer roof, additional windows for the second row of doors and a large tailgate, is equipped with an optional electric opening and contactless system (swing of the legs under the rear bumper).
- External dimensions of the body of the new station wagon 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate amount to 4860 mm long, 1870 mm wide, 1460 mm high, with a 2810 mm wheelbase. So just a little bit more versatile sedan in length, however only 10 mm at the other identical overall dimensions of the body.
The interior of the wagon from France exactly copies the related sedan interior to the smallest details. Starting from the front panel and center console, finishing the front seats and a rich list of standard and optional equipment. But … passengers of the second row of the versatile layouts Talisman carved out by 30 mm more space above their heads, than the sedan, and of course the luggage compartment of the new 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate can carry much more luggage than the sedan’s trunk.
- Several figures describing the size of the passenger compartment and the luggage compartment of the new wagon from 2018-2019 Renault: the height of the pillow seats of the first row to the ceiling – 902 mm, the distance from the back of the sofa cushions to ceiling – 885 mm interior width in the front row – 1512 mm, the distance from the passenger’s knees seated in the second row growth of about 180 cm to the front seats – not less than 262 mm, the volume of the trunk varies from 572 to 1,700 liters of depending on the position of the rear seats, the length cargo area can be increased from the standard 1116 mm and maximum 2010 mm and folded backside back row.
2018-2019 Renault Representatives of more than just pay attention to potential buyers at the best, in their opinion, in the D-class front seat mounted, by the way, not only in the cabin of the new station wagon, but Talisman sedan. Of course, luxury driver’s seat and front passenger’s – electric adjustment, adjustable cushion length, adjustable lumbar support, heating and ventilation function, adjustable head restraints, and even able to do a massage, available as an option.
So as not to recall the modern bells and whistles available to complete the new wagon: digital instrument panel, projection display, a simple audio system with 4.2-inch screen or an advanced multimedia system with touch screens to choose from – 7 and 8.7 inches, Bose speakers Surround Sound, adaptive cruise control, electric parking brake, separate climate control, emergency braking system, safe distance alert and lane departure warning, traffic sign detection with excess speed warning, blind spot alert and a rearview camera, assistant parallel and perpendicular parking , adaptive light headlights.
Specifications of the new station wagon 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate , the identical technique soplatformennogo sedan. Both models are built on the latest modular platform CMF and boast a modern system 2018-2019 Renault Multi-Sense, is responsible for setting not only 4Control polnoupravlyaemogo chassis and adaptive shock absorbers, but also due to changes in the characteristics of the steering operation, the motor and transmission. With the puck on the center console, the driver can choose from five modes (Eco or Comfort, Neutral or Sport, and even Perso).
In the engine compartment of the new French wagon Talisman will be prescribed petrol and diesel engines Energy family.
The petrol 1.6-liter engines for the new 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate:
- 1.6 TCe (150 hp) and the 1.6 TCe (200 hp) are working in tandem with a 7-step robot EDC.
Diesel 1.5-liter and a pair of 1.6-liter engines for the 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate:
- 1.5 dCi (110 hp) in tandem with a 6 speed manual (available as an option robotized gear box 6 EDC);
- 1.6 dCi (130 hp) mated to a 6-speed manual or 6 EDC;
- 1.6 twin turbo Energy dCi (160 hp) is paired exclusively with a robotic gearbox EDC transmission with 6 stages.
2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate Video
2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate photo salon
Click photo to enlarge