In our review of the 2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate (2018-2019 Renault Megane Sport Tourer) model year – Photo & Video, price and packaging, specifications wagon 2018-2019 Renault Megane 4 generations. The official premiere of the stylish French wagon 2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate 4 held within the framework of the Geneva Motor Show in the beginning of March , sales of new products in Europe is scheduled for the autumn of this year at a price of 22 thousand euros. Deliveries of the new generation 2018-2019 Renault Megane wagon in Russia, unfortunately, is not planned.
The new station wagon, depending on market sales will be named 2018-2019 Renault Megane Sport Tourer, 2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate or the 2018-2019 Renault Megane Grandtour. We will call a model – 2018-2019 Renault Megane wagon 4th generation. From the title it is clear that the new station wagon is based on the platform of a hatchback 2018-2019 Renault Megane 4 submitted in autumn in Germany at the Frankfurt Motor Show. At the heart of the new generation of the family of Megan is a platform CMF-CD French-Japanese automotive alliance 2018-2019 Renault-Nissan, which built a lot of new vehicles, from compact crossover the Nissan the Qashqai , ending with the representatives of business class – sedan 2018-2019 Renault Talisman and wagon 2018-2019 Renault Talisman Estate , and and minivan of 2018-2019 Renault the Espace .
It would seem, wagon and hatchback 2018-2019 Renault Megane soplatformennika and almost twin brothers, but the novelty with universal five door body has a more spacious interior and trunk due to large wheelbase and a larger rear overhang of the body.
- External dimensions of the body of the new 2018-2019 Renault Megane wagon (2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate) , amount to 4626 mm long, 1835 mm wide, 1447 mm high, with a 2712 mm wheelbase.
- Do not be difficult to calculate that more than a hatchback wagon in length by as much as 267 mm, the distance between the axles and more – by 43 mm. The extra millimeters will ensure a more comfortable arrangement of the passengers in the second row of versatile cars and give excellent ability to transport goods.
- Cargo space 4th generation wagon Megan can accommodate 580 liters of luggage behind the rear seat up to 1,600 liters of cargo volume, provided the addition of separate rear seat backs. Dropping down the backrest of the front passenger seat in the versatile interior, you can download items 2770 mm in length.
It makes no sense to describe the stylish design of the exterior bodywork and the original interior design trends. Official photos and videos with images 2018-2019 Renault Megane Sport Tourer better than any words. We need only add that the wagon is equipped with modern equipment with an eye to soplatformennye model will please owners and a variety of complete sets. In the presence of a digital instrument panel with 7-inch TFT screen, a multimedia complex with a 7-inch screen and multimedia system R-Link 2 with a color screen-tablet diagonal 8.7-inch conventional chair or armchair with a high level of comfort (heating , ventilation, massage), a complex of electronic helpers Advanced Driver Assistance, dual-zone climate control system changes the setting operation of the vehicle components and assemblies Multi-Sense 2018-2019 Renault, Multifunction, key electric handbrake, Head-up display, and even the ability to change the background color of interior .
Specifications 2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate (Sport Tourer)
Under the hood of new items, petrol Energy TCe engines and diesel Energy dCi, working in tandem with 6 speed manual and 6 automatic, robotic boxes with two clutch discs – 6 7 EDC and EDC.
- Petrol station wagon version of the 2018-2019 Renault Megane 4 generations.
1.2-liter Energy TCe 100 (100 hp), 1.2-liter Energy TCe 115 (115 hp), 1.6-liter Energy TCe 130 (130 hp).
- The diesel version of the new generation 2018-2019 Renault Megane wagon.
1.5-liter Energy dCi (90 hp), 1.5-liter Energy dCi (110 hp) and 1.6-liter Energy dCi (130 hp).
- For a stylish and sporty station wagon version of the Megane Sport Tourer GT offers the most powerful engines – petrol 1.6-liter Energy TCe 205 (205 bhp) paired with the robot 7 EDC and the diesel 1.6-liter Energy dCi 165 (165 hp) in tandem with robotized gearbox 6 EDC, as well as chassis polnoupravlyaemoe 4control.
2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate test video
2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 Renault Megane Estate Photo Salon
Click photo to enlarge