The new 2018-2019 Porsche 911 R year – the price and equipment, photo and video specifications of the German sports coupe with a 500-strong atmospheric engine, 6-speed manual and rear-wheel drive. The official premiere of the exclusive 2018-2019 Porsche 911 R (models 991 copies will be only an instance) held in the framework of the Geneva Motor Show . Sales of the coupe 2018-2019 Porsche 911 R launched in Germany immediately after the show’s debut in Geneva, at a price of 189,544 euros, the new “Erk” the current generation of the 911 model will appear in Russia closer to the fall of this year.
The new 2018-2019 Porsche 911 R despite the close technical and bodybuilder relationship with the models 2018-2019 Porsche GT3 and 2018-2019 Porsche GT3 the RS, as well as the use of the phenomenal mechanical 6-speed gearbox of the 2018-2019 Porsche Cayman GT4 is the original and exclusive cars, able to settle in private collections, or become subject to successful investing. Even before the public premiere at the Geneva International Motor Show, more than half of the limited edition cars have been ordered. Interestingly, one of the “erok” 911 model is already represented on eBay online auction at the price of … 950 000 EUR.
So what lies behind the seemingly ordinary letters “er”, which is prefixed to the name of the basic 911 model?
Let’s start with the technical characteristics of the coupe 2018-2019 Porsche 911 R year.
- Engine – six-cylinder boxer 4.0-liter forced high (500 hp 460 Nm).
- Transmission – the best, perhaps, by far the world’s 6 speed manual, capable in Sport mode automatically perform peregazovki when downshifting.
- Rear-wheel drive with mechanical differential lock, driven rear wheels, uglerodokeramicheskie brakes (discs on the front axle 410 mm, 390 mm at the rear).
- Fully independent suspension architecture with McPherson struts at the front and rear mnogoryichazhka.
- Electromechanical steering with an electric amplifier.
- Lightweight forged aluminum 20-inch wheels with tires in size 245/35 ZR 20 for the front axle and 305/30 ZR 20 for the rear wheels.
- The low curb weight of the car just 1370 kg achieved through the use of the body structure of alloys, carbon fiber and plastic, as well as the failure of the climate control and audio system as standard. coupé roof is made from magnesium, hood and front fenders of carbon fiber, the rear window and rear side windows made of plastic.
- Available as titanium exhaust system and a retractable spoiler.
- The powerful 500-horsepower engine and fast with clear inclusions gearbox allows you to overclock the German sports punishment from 0 to 100 kmh in 3.8 seconds, from 0 to 160 mph for 7.7 seconds, top speed is 323 mph. The manufacturer claims the fuel consumption varies from 9.3 liters on a suburban road up to 20.1 liters in city driving conditions, with an average fuel consumption of 13.3 liters.
- The outer dimensions of body 911 2018-2019 Porsche R , amount to 4532 mm long, 1978 mm wide, 1276 mm in height, with a 2457 mm wheelbase.
Drag coefficient of aerodynamic drag of a body – Cx of 0.32.
Interior of a new sports coupe 2018-2019 Porsche 911 P with the default double-bucket seats. Seat upholstery combination – leather and fabric in small cells, like the first model, the 2018-2019 Porsche 911 R 1967 sample year. Equipping basic set sports car with a price tag of under 190 thousand euros is quite meager. So it seems at first glance, until you realize that the main cost falls on the fantastic technical stuffing of a sports coupe and the climate control, heated seats, electric handbrake or audio system premium BOSE Surround Sound-System – this is the case, simply addition to the technology , and no more.
2018-2019 Porsche 911 R test video
2018-2019 Porsche 911 R photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 Porsche 911 R photo salon
Click photo to enlarge