The new station wagon 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate S213 (T-Model or Wagon) year – photo and video, price and configuration, technical specifications of the new generation of the 2018-2019 Mercedes E 213 wagon premium. June 6, held a public premiere of the new-generation 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate wagon at the tennis tournament in 2018-2019 MercedesCup Shtutdgarte. On assurance of the representatives of the German manufacturer of the new product is the most affordable and versatile high-tech in the world market today. Official and the world premiere of the new cars are planned in the framework of Paris Motor Show in October , sales of new products 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate in Europe and Russia will start in October, November this year at a price of 48,000 euros.
New wagon Estate S213, of course, is the brother of a sedan the 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz the E-the Class W213 , presented in early Detroit Auto Show, and a relative is endowed with a stylish and sporty looks, a luxurious premium interior, an incredible number of modern security systems and comfort as well as technical filling relative to the four-door body.
Present differences between cars due to different types of body. Front sedan and wagon is identical, but the differences begin immediately after the door of the second row, where the body of E-Class Estate has a long roof gracefully decreasing the stern spoiler cars through respectable size. Rear novelty looks super stylish thanks to a narrow horizontal plafonds marker lamps (LED with 3D graphics and effects “Stardust”), the tailgate trim, a deep bite into the bottom edge of a massive bumper with diffuser and trapezes nozzle exhaust system.
The latest E-Class station wagon looks outwardly much more sports and gambling, than its predecessor, and even than the younger brother of the 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz the C-the Class Estate .
- External dimensions Body 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate (S213) , amount to 4933 mm long, 1852 mm wide, 1470 mm high, with a 2939 mm wheelbase.
Compared with the previous generation model 2018-2019 Mercedes E S212 body newest wagon E-Class with S213 index greater in length by 28 mm, but less in height by 10 mm and a width of 2 mm, and the dimensions of the wheelbase longer a novice by as much as 65 mm .
Increasing the distance between the axles benefit the passengers of the second row, three people providing enviable reserve space in the legs, but … graceful roofline, so clearly alluding to the image of a sports wagon, reduced freight volume of the luggage compartment. If the trunk is able to take its predecessor from 695-1920 liters of cargo volume, the cargo area of the new E-Class Estate a little more modest – from 640 to 1820 liters.
When changing the amount of generation of the German wagon tailgate hurt, but the interior, on the contrary, it has become so chic that it is time to think about how things carefully load, so as not to damage the high-quality materials and finishes.
Making new versatile cabin interior completely copies soplatformennogo brother sedan E-class. So that potential buyers “shed” from 2018-2019 Mercedes-saturated configuration can count on multifunction steering wheel with neat touchpad to place the hub using a pair of 12.3-inch displays from LG on the front panel (dashboard and multimedia system), Burmester audio system with 23 points of sound, three-zone climate control for the driver and front passenger seats with electric super comfortable, heated and ventilated.
finishing of high quality materials (leather, Nappa leather and Alcantara is, inlays in wood, brushed aluminum and carbon fiber) LED interior lighting from a choice of 64 available colors and glow shade, an entertainment complex for the passengers of the second row with colored plates, and the most a full set of advanced security systems, starting with the Active Brake Assist system, ending the autonomous autopilot capable of taking control.
Technical characteristics of the new 2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class Estate (S213) : wagon 2018-2019 Mercedes E enters the market with three diesel and four petrol engines, the 9-speed automatic transmission 9G-TRONIC, installed as standard. Drive to the rear wheels. But for the most powerful petrol engines include a proprietary 4Matic all-wheel drive, it is also possible to order full air suspension. Later it will be a hybrid version of the station wagon and a pair of super powerful version of 2018-2019 Mercedes-AMG E 63 Estate (577 hp) and 2018-2019 Mercedes-AMG E 63S Estate (612 hp).
Diesel modification 2018-2019 Mercedes E S213:
- E 200 d with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel engine (150 hp 360 Nm) is content with just 4.2 liters of fuel;
- E 220 d with the four 2.0-liter diesel engine (194 hp 400 Nm) is gaining the first 100 mph for 7.7 seconds and can accelerate up to 235 mph, the claimed fuel consumption of 4.2 liters;
- E 350 d with a 3.0-liter diesel V6 (258 hp 620 Nm), acceleration from 0 to 100 kmh in 6.2 seconds, top speed of 250 mph, fuel consumption of 5.4 liters.
- E200 with four-cylinder 2.0-liter engine (184 hp 300 Nm) is able to gain first “hundred” for 8.1 seconds and top speed of 231 mph, fuel consumption of 6.2 liters;
- E250 with a 2.0-liter “Quartet (211 hp 350 Nm) accelerates to 100 kitsch in 7.2 seconds, top speed 243 mph, average consumption of 6.2 liters of petrol;
- E400 4Matic with a 3.5-liter V6 (333 hp 480 Nm) shoots to 100 mph in 5.6 seconds, top speed of 250 mph, fuel consumption of 7.9 liters;
- 43 E 4Matic with a 3.0-liter V6 biturbo (401 hp 520 Nm) catapults wagon to the mark of 100 mph in 4.7 seconds (sedan 2018-2019 Mercedes-AMG E 43 4Matic doing this exercise 0.1 seconds faster than in 4.6 seconds), top speed limited to 250 mph traditionally, the manufacturer promises fuel consumption at 8.4 liters.
2018-2019 Mercedes E-Class Estate S213 test video