In a review of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo year – photo and video, price and packaging, specifications updated model hatchback 3-Series 2018-2019 BMW Gran Turismo. “Troika» GT (2018-2019 BMW 3 GT) after the sedan and station wagon 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series has gone through a planned restyling, affecting mainly the technique of the updated five-door hatchback, proudly referred to as the Bavarians Gran Turismo. Home sales restyled versions of the 2018-2019 BMW 3 Grand Prix in Russia and Europe Turismo sample year will start in July this year at a price of 40 thousand. Euro.
Changes in the appearance of the new 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo survived the restyled minimal on background dorestaylingovoy versions of hatchback and reduce to install a little different headlamps (all LED in the base), fog lights and LED and set the standard, the upgraded position lamps, of course, also with LED filling, rear bumper with the refined forms and attachments larger diameter exhaust system.
- New details have not changed the external dimensions of the body of the updated hatch 2018-2019 BMW 3 the GT, is an impressive 4824 mm long, 1828 mm wide, 1508 mm in height, with 2920 mm wheelbase (110 mm longer than the sedan and station wagon 3-Series ).
To paint the body of the new 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo offers 16 different options enamel color, as well as a huge range of 17-19 inch alloy wheels.
Inside, the new “treshki» GT changes too low, new color options, more high quality materials (leather, decoration made of wood). But the most important acquisition – the most modern and advanced version of the multimedia complex 2018-2019 BMW Navigation Professional (improved menus, the ability to connect your smartphone to an outdoor antenna, tray for inductive charging).
The luggage compartment five-door hatchback Bavarian 3-Series GT will be pleased with the prefix owner excellent performance capacity. Depending on the position of the back row of backs, have, by the way, the ability to change the angle of inclination of 19 degrees, the trunk is able to take from 520 to 1,600 liters of cargo volume. The tailgate is already in the basic version is equipped with an electric drive.
Technical characteristics of the updated 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo : major changes in technology – is equipping models with new engines. In place of the gasoline engine N20 and the N55, and N47 diesel engine series, came the latest, modular engines B47, B48 and B58, able to be combined with 6 speed manual and automatic transmission 8, rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive system xDrive. The manufacturer promises 18 different combinations of engines and transmissions. To date, the following modifications are stated for the updated 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT.
- 2018-2019 BMW 320i GT and the 2018-2019 BMW 320i GT xDrive with a 2.0-liter (184 hp 290-270 Nm).
- 2018-2019 BMW 330i GT and the 2018-2019 BMW 330i GT xDrive with a 2.0-liter (252 hp 350 Nm).
- 2018-2019 BMW 340i GT and the 2018-2019 BMW 340i GT xDrive with a 3.0-liter (326 hp 450 Nm).
- 2018-2019 BMW 318d GT with a 2.0-liter (150 hp 320 Nm) engine, is content with just 4,7-4,5 liters of diesel fuel in a mixed mode of motion, but providing a sports hatchback Bavarian dynamics of dispersal from 0 to 100 mph for 9.3 sec and a top speed of 210 mph.
- 2018-2019 BMW 320d GT and 2018-2019 BMW 320d GT xDrive with a 2.0-liter diesel engine (190 hp 400 Nm).
- 2018-2019 BMW 325d GT with a 2.0-liter (224 hp 450 Nm).
- 2018-2019 BMW 330d GT and 2018-2019 BMW 330d GT xDrive with a 3.0-liter diesel engine (258 hp 560 Nm).
- 2018-2019 BMW 335d GT xDrive with a 3.0-liter diesel monster (313 hp 630 Nm) shoots cars to 100 mph in just 4.9 seconds.
2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo test video
2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo photo
Click photo to enlarge
2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo photo salon
Click photo to enlarge