The new 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo model line joins the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Bavarian company. The five-door hatchback 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT harmoniously combines the sporty four-door sedan 2018-2019 BMW 3 (F30) with the practicality wagon 2018-2019 BMW 3 Touring. As part of our review a detailed look at the design of the body and interior of the new car, evaluate the tires and wheels, look at a variety of enamel colors, point out the exact dimensions and specifications of the 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT – sample, look at the interior and trunk. Of course, sit down in the driver’s and passenger seats, find out the number of versions and the level of complete sets of filling. For a more complete and correct perception of the essence of the new 2018-2019 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo our assistants will be photo and video materials.
It should be noted immediately that the new 2018-2019 BMW GT hatchback kupeobrazny 3-Series F30 Sedan significantly larger platform donor.
More new cars premium class:
Audi RS6 Avant
- Compared with soplatformennika new Grand Turismo has increased by 200 mm in length up to 4824 mm, 17 mm is wider – 1828 mm, 59 mm higher – 1489 mm, wheelbase stretched by 110 mm to 2920 mm, ground clearance of 140 mm ( M Sport package with clearance is 130 mm).
The car is quite large, but the German designer managed to create a beautiful, harmonious and proportional body. Let’s look at a new product from all sides, so as not to miss a single detail of the exterior.
The front of the nostrils with signature grille and neat headlamps (Bi-Xenon) light head with a pair of rings of LED daytime running lights. Bright aerodynamic elements complement the stylish bumper and lower air intake in the style of duct segments inserts to accommodate protivotumanok. Powerful bonnet plane with charismatic U-shaped vyshtampovki whose rays rapidly infused into the heavily littered back front roof pillars.
In reviewing the side to enjoy the view of amazingly beautiful domed roof, ribs and vyshtampovki surfaces of wings and doors, high sill, large doorways and stern compact car.
The rear of the cars with large shades marker lamps (LED stuffing), compact tailgate topped by a spoiler (automatically raised at a speed of 110 mph), a huge body with contrasting bumper insert of unpainted plastic, performing the function of the diffuser and a shelter in the recesses nozzle exhaust pipes.
Despite the large size of the car looks light and airy, energetic and charismatic, sporty and aggressive, but as befits bimmer.
- Complementing the beauty of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo bright colors of enamel: no Metallic – Alpine White (white), Black (Black) and metallics – Mineral White (white), Liguid Blue (blue), Glacier Silver (light silver), Orion Silver ( dark silver), Mineral Grey (dark gray), Sparkling bronze (bronze), Havanna (mustard), Imperial blue (dark blue), Melbourne red (red), black Sapphire (black).
- Already in the basic version kupeobrazny 3 GT will be equipped with tires 225/55 R17 on alloy wheels, as an option, and for versions with powerful engines are available to install tires 225/50 R18 tires or 225/45 R19 size on disks 18-19 (choice alloy wheels huge).
Body cars with drag coefficient 0,29 Cx is made using high-strength steel and aluminum, has a phenomenal torsional stiffness, an ideal 50/50 weight distribution.
As a complement it is worth noting that the car is available in three versions of design – Sport, Luxury, Modern, and further package M Sport.
Saloon 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT -, in front of his part in exactly the same decor and architecture sedan cockpit of the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series. Ideal profiled seats for driver and front passenger, traditionally placed controls, a classic instrument panel with highly informative, a pronounced focus the driver zone with the center console launched in the direction of the pilot.
Availability refers to the complete set of comfort functions, entertainment and security for cars with premium, ranging from 6.5-inch color screen on top of the dashboard and the iDrive system, ending the climate control and electric drive of the first row of seats. As additional equipment is proposed installation of cameras providing a view of the car with a bird’s eye view (Surround View), parallel parking assistant, 2018-2019 BMW Connected Drive, RTTI (will optimize movement of the route and avoid the traffic jams), active cruise control, adaptive xenon headlamps, Lane Change ( Departure control of the lane), Lane Departure Warning (safe distance to the vehicle), Head-up Display (projection data on the windshield), Active Protection, and other electronic stuff.
We are also very interesting that there is in the second row. Legroom three passengers 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT is greater than in a sedan 3-Series 70 mm and even more than in the rear compartment of a sedan more than the status of the 2018-2019 BMW 5-Series. Split back seats is able to change the angle of inclination of 19 degrees, and it can be placed vertically. The car is positioned as a five-seater, that’s just sitting in the second row in the center of the passenger will greatly hinder a high floor tunnel. For two of the passengers reserve living space is huge. The two of you can sit comfortably and conveniently as in a limousine.
The quality of materials and assembly of interior – a role model. Fabric, Natural and artificial leather, carpet, soft plastics – everything nice touch.
Roof Bavarian trends is huge, even with a full cabin of people it can accommodate 520 liters of cargo and has a 1120 mm wide and 618 mm high. Putting the second row of seats, we get a flat floor and 1,660 liters of usable volume. As a bonus, the luggage compartment offers boxes, nets, hooks and rails for stowing and securing of load, the tailgate electrically.
Technical characteristics of the 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT: cars equipped with independent suspension (front MacPherson struts and a five-link design in the back), Electromechanical power steering, disc brakes with ABS, ASC (Automatic Stability Control), the DTC (Dynamic Traction Control), the DBC (Dynamic Brake Control ), CBC (cornering brake control), DSC (dynamic stability control) with electronic locking rear differential.
For the 2018-2019 BMW 3-Series Gran Turismo offers three petrol and two diesel engines, working on 2018-2019 BMW TwinPower Turbo technology with old-stop system. Also set Brake Energy Regeneration. By default, the car is equipped with 6 speed manual or automatic transmission for a fee 8 and rear-wheel drive. Closer to the summer and will be all-wheel drive version with the company’s all-wheel drive system 2018-2019 BMW xDrive.
For a more complete disclosure of the high potential of the engines, transmissions, steering and suspension provides a choice of data management options aggregates. Use the button on the center console, the owner can choose the optimum configuration of the car on his view of the proposed four options: Eco Pro, Comfort, Sport and Sport +.
- 2018-2019 BMW 320i Gran Turismo with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (184 hp) delivers the dynamics of up to 100 mph in 7.9 seconds and a top speed of 230 mph. Fuel consumption with 6 speed manual (automatic transmission 8) 6.6 (6.2) liters.
- 2018-2019 BMW 328i Gran Turismo with four-cylinder 2.0-liter engine (245 hp) is able to disperse the car to 100 mph in 6.1 seconds, top speed of 250 mph. Average fuel consumption according to the manufacturer for the version with 6 speed manual (8 automatic) of 6.7 (6.4) liters per hundred kilometers.
- 2018-2019 BMW 335i Gran Turismo with a six-cylinder 3.0-liter (306 hp), the car shoots up to the first hundred in 5.7 seconds, the electronics will not allow to disperse faster 250 mph. Fuel consumption in the combined mode according to the manufacturer’s factory with a 6 speed manual (8 automatic) will be 8.3 (8.1) liters.
- Diesel 2018-2019 BMW 318d Gran Turismo four-cylinder engine capacity of 2.0-liter (143 hp), the car can accelerate to the first hundred in 9.7 seconds and will reach maximum speed of 210 mph. The manufacturer claims a modest fuel appetite is about 4.5 liters for cars with 6 speed manual and 4.8 liters with automatic transmission 8.
- 2018-2019 BMW 320d Gran Turismo with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (184 hp) delivers cars to 100 mph in 8 seconds, top speed of 230 mph. Fuel consumption in the combined mode, the manufacturer promises at 4.9 liters.
- Later appears 2018-2019 BMW 325d Gran Turismo (218 hp).
Such technical arsenal is able to deliver engaging blend of handling, dynamics and model of the car on the road. That’s what motorists love Bavarian car in spite of their high cost.
The premiere of the new 2018-2019 BMW 3 GT will be held at the Geneva motor show in , at the same time we can talk about prices for a novelty and opportunities to buy it (most likely in the pre-order) in the salons of official dealers. Price in Russia will start from 1535 thousand. Rubles for the 2018-2019 BMW 320i GT (184 power), the more powerful 2018-2019 BMW 328i GT (245 hp) at a cost of 1885 thousand. Rubles.