The second-generation 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS-class was presented in October 2010 at the Paris Motor Show. The first lucky person will receive their new vehicles at the beginning of .
Overview 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS
More new cars coupe:
BMW i3 Coupe Concept
Test Chevrolet Camaro
The founder of Class four-door coupe 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS first generation was produced in 2004 and sold around the world more than 170 thousand copies. The first CLS served as an impetus for the creation of many manufacturers kupeobraznyh cars with four doors. The A7 Audi, Volkswagen the CC, the BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe – appeared later, the first was the Merce CLS.
Test Drive and specifications
For 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS year are offered a choice of three petrol engines and two diesel engines for European customers two transmissions:. Automatic transmission 7G-Tronic and 7stupenchataya sports gearbox AMG Speedshift MCT version CLS 63 AMG. We provide data producer, dynamics and fuel consumption in real conditions may differ.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 350 V6 (306 hp), accelerates to 100 km / h in 6.1 seconds. and reaches a maximum of 250 km / h, limited electronically. Fuel consumption depending on the driving mode ranges from 5.5 liters on the highway and 9.5 liters in the city.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS 500 V8 (408 hp), the first acceleration to “hundreds” of 5.2 seconds. and “maximum speed” of 250 km / h, limited electronically collar. Consumption of gasoline by 7 liters on the highway and 12.5 liters in urban environments.
- 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS 63 AMG V8 (525 hp), the hurricane spurt to 100 km / h in 4.4 sec., Electronics limits the maximum speed to 250 km / h. Fuels need from 7.5 liters in the country, up to 14 liters in the urban bustle.
- CLS 250 CDI (204 hp), accelerates to 100 km / h in 7.5 seconds and reaches a maximum 242 km / h. Consumption of heavy fuel oil from 4.5 liters on the highway and 6.5 liters in the city.
- 350 CDI (265 hp) to reach the first 100 km / h in 6.2 seconds and rested in the electronic limiter at 250 km / h. Consumption of diesel fuel ranges from 5 liters in the country up to 8 liters in city traffic.
Continues technical characteristics of the front suspension – independent McPherson struts on, and rear multi-link, also independent. In the base body of the 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS is on springs, the optional pneumatic suspension is available AirMatic. The brakes on all wheels with ventilated disc ABC ESP ASR, electric power steering. 2 Mersa generation CLS is stuffed to capacity with all sorts of electronic systems that help the driver and protects the entire crew when traveling.
Driving characteristics and test-drive the new 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS demonstrate the following points. Regardless of the motor, petrol engine or diesel, coupe pleased with the responsiveness of the opening of the throttle, the machine quickly and smoothly switched up, knocked suspension and allows you to feel confident at all speeds. True thrill operation gives CLS 63 AMG – Stunning dynamics, sharp steering, only the suspension would be softer or road equally.
Configuration and price
Supplied to the Russian market 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS in the base will be able to boast of an adaptive head lights, climate control, leather interior, heated front seats, driver’s seat with electric drive and memory settings, multifunction steering wheel heating, on-board computer, tracking systems for ” dead zones “and” loss of the band “, the active parking assistant, color 5-inch monitor with Comand Online multimedia system and many others. Options and mass transfer takes a couple of pages of text.
In Russia there are four complete two-generation 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS:
- the new CLS 350 V6 (306 hp) costs from 3.29 million rubles,
- CLS 500 V8 (408 hp), the price starts from 4,390,000 rubles,
- four-wheel drive CLS 500 4 Matic V8 (408 hp) costs from 4.49 million rubles.
- cost CLS 63 AMG V8 (525 hp) from the estimated 6.59 million rubles.
It is also interesting how much the new 2018-2019 Mercedes CLS in Ukraine:
- price starts at 71,342 euros for the diesel version of the CLS 250 CDI (204 hp)
- CLS 350 CDI costs (265 hp) is estimated from 79,196 euros,
- wheel drive system raises the price by 350 CDI 4 Matic (265 hp) up to EUR 82280,
- CLS 350 petrol V6 (306 hp) costs from 80,803 euros,
- more powerful 500 V8 (408 hp) – from 99853 euro
- and CLS 500 four-wheel drive 4 Matic V8 (408 hp) from 102,937 euros
- the most “cool” and, accordingly, expensive 2018-2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG V8 (525 hp) in the Ukrainian market offered by 140 896 euros.