BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo 2018-2019 – quite a rare car.
The interior of this car – it is always exclusive.
The buyer can order any skin any color.
But there are signs by which we can always distinguish the BMW Alpina – it will light blue speedometer and tachometer.
And, of course, the label on the steering wheel.
As is known, the Alpina is no audio tuning center, and has for a long time – the company, which is a car manufacturer.
Of course, it works closely with the BMW brand.
BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo is equipped with a very powerful engine, a volume of 4.4 liters, which produces 507 horsepower.
Aerodynamic body kit – this is another company card.
But unlike a tuning project, it is not so spectacular as effective because it only works on speed and handling.
Another very well-known innovation from the company resembles a uniform design – this is not the paddle shifters, and special keys, which are located on the steering wheel.
They are quite comfortable and help to quickly change gears.
Many motorists may wonder – why you need a BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo, if there are M-series?
The answer is very simple.
BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo – not just a very powerful machine, it greatly added to the comfort.
There are so thin suspension setup, the car looks even sport, but always remains comfortable as a limousine.
And this in Germany and many other countries very much appreciate.
We can say that BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo created for a man who, so to speak, up from the standard BMW, but does not want to change to another brand.
Therefore, the car offers even more sportiness, luxury and most exclusive course.
Price Alpina B5 BiTurbo -th about 98 thousand euros.
Specifications BMW Alpina B5 BiTurbo
* The length of the car – 4905 mm.
* The width of the car – 1860 mm.
* Vehicle height – 1469 mm.
* Wheelbase – 2968 mm.
* Curb weight – 1920 mm.
* The volume of the fuel tank – 70 liters.
* The volume of the luggage compartment – 520 liters.
* Engine capacity – 4395 cm / cu.
* Engine power – 507 hp at 5200 – 6250 rev / min.
* Torque – 730 Nm at 2800 – 5000 rpm / min.
* The maximum speed – 319 km / h.
* Acceleration time from 0 to 100 km / h – 4.5 seconds.
* Average fuel consumption per 100 km – 10.5 liters.