The new second-generation 2018-2019 Maserati Quattroporte sports car will be officially unveiled at the Detroit auto show , which opened the doors in January . The review will try to deal with all the nuances of the new items 2018-2019 Maserati Kvatroporte , including the specifications. We help to photo and video materials, as well as official information from the company 2018-2019 Maserati.
More new sports cars:
Toyota GT86 for Russia
Incendiary Porsche Boxster 3
The flagship of the Italian company’s large sports sedan Kvatroporte demonstrates a new exterior design, a higher quality interior, significantly increase the size of the body, the more powerful engine, new gearbox and suspension, all-wheel drive system and a host of other high-tech solutions to improve the manageability, achieving higher readings dynamics and maximum speed. Do not forget the Italian specialists and fuel economy, which has been reduced weight the car, as well as for the rear passengers more space for a comfortable stay.
The next generation of luxury sports sedan 2018-2019 Maserati Quattroporte has retained the familiar outlines of the body of the previous generation model, but the proportions have changed and increased dimensions. The increase is very significant and is 163 mm in length, 64 mm in width and 106 mm to the wheelbase of the 5th generation Kvatroporte sedan.
- As a result, the size of new items are: 5260 mm – Length 1948 mm – width 1438 – height 3170 mm wheelbase, ground clearance (clearance) – 145 mm.
- Through the use of lightweight aluminum for the production of the power structure of the body and suspension parts with the V8 sedan dropped about 100 kg of excess weight. The curb weight of the new car with a V6 is 1860 kg, cars with eight-cylinder engine a little harder – 1900 kg.
- Depending on the buyer’s specified engine and a choice of sedan will be based on the ground tires front and rear: 245/45 R18 and 285/40 R18, 245/40 R19 and 285/35 R19, 245/35 R20 and 285/30 R20, dressed in the alloy wheels 18-20 range with a variety of drawings.
Traditionally, enamel color choices for paint finishes offered are very diverse, all fifteen colors – several shades of black, gray, blue as well as green, red and yellow. You will be offered four choices of color brake calipers are black, blue, yellow, red, and two additional variants 2018-2019 Maserati labels – black and red color on a gray brake mechanism.
The appearance of the new flagship in the line of the Italian manufacturer is difficult to describe in words, so beautiful and original car. In a few words: elegance, grace, smoothness of lines and elegance of form.
Inside the 2018-2019 Maserati Quattroporte saloon changed even more, starting with a completely new front panel, center console and ending near the rear seats. There is a new multifunction steering wheel with electric steering column, a large 8-inch color touch screen for setting all the functions of the car (climate control, entertainment system, navigation, telephone) replaced the small screen and a scattering of buttons beneath it. Materials … finishing their study questions what is the option price and how much the car as a whole – fade into the background. You can spend a few hours on the selection of the ceiling trim combinations, the front panel, seats, floor different variations of leather, wood and carpet. You can tell briefly about filling comfort features – all of which have a willing spirit. Cruise control, three-zone climate control, all seats with electric heating and ventilation, the list of basic equipment is huge.
In the second row can be installed sofas designed for three, or two separate seats, seats with a margin in all directions. Behind you can sit with legs stretched as if in a limousine. Beauty is not enough that radiates quality and chic, it is also amazing.
Specifications 2018-2019 Maserati Kvatroporte : two petrol engines provided for the new sedan and a brand new box automatic 8-speed automatic transmission.
- The first motor is based on the engine Pentastar V6 from Chrysler and at a volume of 3 liters with a double turbo motorists were able to “remove” him 404 power. The capacity is sufficient for excellent dynamics – 5.1 seconds up to a hundred and 285 mph top speed.
- The second engine V8 twin-turbo (523 hp) fires a large sedan to 100 mph in 4.7 seconds and allows you to accelerate to 307 mph.
engine production will be engaged in the Ferrari factory in Maranello experts.
For “big” engine rear-wheel drive only, less powerful version of the Quattroporte can be ordered with all-wheel drive transmission.
Suspension is fully independent double wishbone, as an option with adjustable shock absorbers (adaptive suspension Skyhook), applied power steering with variable depending on the speed characteristics.